BillyBoyBandit

Hi,

Is there a way to fix a bug where once you execute the TT RGB Plus application, and the icon pops up in the taskbar and you hover your mouse over it, it then disappears?

I'm not even sure that the App has fully loaded and/or has crashed during load.

Anyone know of a resolution to this?

I am using TT RGB Plus on a new PC rig, and it actually worked for the first 1-2 months or so, but I haven't been able to use it at all for the past 6 months or so. Not sure if it was an older version back then.

Cheers!

Hi Tack,

Yes, I have. I'm an old rat in the game so I try all the obvious solutions, but nothing have succeeded thus far.

It's an instant error also, so there's no immediate way of recording the App's information flow, and that makes it impossible to diagnose it. So there's no way to identify the issue at hand.

Cheers!

try uninstalling the TT RGB software and deleting the Tt folder at C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\Tt

if you cant find the AppData folder as windows has it hidden by default settings type %appdata% in the windows start menu search bar and press enter should open up the appdata folder.

see if that gets it going again

Ok so how many fans do you have? 

If the answer to that is 3 then what you need to do is click on the green circle fcf455180b3b70d4b4143e042c923822.png on the 2 unused slots with the red warning symbol. once that is done it will stop trying to look for a fan on those ports.qE4jrU8.png