Thermaltake DPS G software not opening v3.1.1. Global?

Hi Guys,

I've got the Thermaltake tough power DPS G 750W power supply. I've recently downloaded and installed the latest TT DPS G App version 3.1.1. global. However once I've installed and try opening it, nothing will open but it does show up on my task bar. omegle discord xender When i try hovering over it the icon disappears and nothing opens. Does anyone else have the same problem and is there a fix to this? I've tried downloading and reinstalling the app again three times and still the same result.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Thermaltake extreme force DPS G 750W force supply. I've as of late downloaded and introduced the most recent TT DPS G App form 3.1.1. worldwide. Anyway whenever I've introduced and take a stab at opening it, nothing will open except for Bazoocam it appears on my assignment bar. Presently Chatiw I can rest around evening time at long last. Does the world truly need another RGB no one can see. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/13/2021 at 10:23 PM, loda said:

Thermaltake extreme force DPS G 750W force supply. I've as of late downloaded and introduced the most recent TT DPS G App form 3.1.1. worldwide. Anyway whenever I've introduced and take a stab at opening it, nothing will open except for refurbished it appears on my assignment bar. Presently Chatiw I can rest around evening time at long last. Does the world truly need another RGB no one can see. 

You're Right.

• 3 weeks later...

Tt DPS G App is an application by Thermaltake, Inc Some PC clients choose to eliminate it. This can be efortful on the grounds that playing out this physically requires some information with respect to PCs. One of the most mind-blowing QUICK ways to eliminate the Tt DPS G App is to utilize Advanced Uninstaller PRO. This is the way to do this

check: thejuicerking.com

• 2 months later...

Thermaltake extreme force DPS G 750W force supply. I've as of late downloaded and introduced the most recent TT DPS G App form 3.1.1. worldwide. Anyway whenever I've introduced and take a stab at opening it. I can explain this to you in more depth in a discord server like you mentioned above. Come on into the zonewars discord on discordserverlists and lets have a little chat about it.

• 1 month later...

The new digital PSU solution DPS G PC APP 3.0, an enhancement to the Smart Power Management (SPM) platform. The DPS G PC APP 3.0 allows users for a more comprehensive PSU/PC monitoring and control through an even more user-friendly interface. It enables individuals to keep eyes on not just their power supply’s current status, such as power consumption and voltage distribution, but also the average wattage/efficiency, total using time/kWh/electricity cost. Furthermore, it gives users access to CPU/VGA/RAM key parameters, RGB fan lighting mode and smart zero fan controls, along with the real-time alerts covering major PSU abnormalities such as fan malfunction or overheating conditions(over 140℉/60℃). Thermaltake DPS G PC APP 3.0 will help you manage and reduce your power consumption. Contribute on slowing global warming today! 

• 3 months later...
On 5/11/2022 at 3:33 PM, SymonDT said:

The new digital PSU solution DPS G PC APP 3.0, an enhancement to the Smart Power Management (SPM) platform. The DPS G PC APP 3.0 allows users for a more comprehensive PSU/PC monitoring and control through an even more user-friendly interface. It enables individuals to keep eyes on not just their power supply’s current status, such as power consumption and voltage distribution, but also the average wattage/efficiency, total using time/kWh/electricity cost. Furthermore, it gives users access to CPU/VGA/RAM key parameters, RGB film fan lighting mode and smart zero fan controls, along with the real-time alerts covering major PSU abnormalities such as fan malfunction or overheating conditions(over 140℉/60℃). Thermaltake DPS G PC APP 3.0 will help you manage and reduce your power consumption. Contribute on slowing global warming today! 

You're Right.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thermaltake outrageous power DPS G 750W power supply. I've actually downloaded and presented the latest TT DPS G Application structure 3.1.1. around the world. At any rate at whatever point I've presented and have a go at opening it, nothing will open with the exception of pickleballcloud it shows up on my task bar. As of now Chatiw I can rest around night time finally. Does the world genuinely need another RGB nobody can see.