TTRGBPLUS software and fan controller daisy chaining without mirroring?

Mattsasa

I am just setting up a new PC with 9 fans using 2 controllers that are daisy chained together.  It appears if I ever make changes to fan1 on one controller, then fan1 on the other controller mirrors those changes and vice versa.   I thought I could control each fan individually.  How can I stop the controllers from mirroring each other?

Thanks

If you want them not to mirror you will need to make a different profiles for the second controller. On the TTRGB app you will see in the top right profiles 1-5. 

0015be7fcc9ab46ea26e562cf46003bb.png

So if you set controller 1 to profile1 and controller 2 to profile2. Then configure each profile how you want the fans/accessories to be. Make sure you save after each profile you configure. 

4 hours ago, Tack said:

If you want them not to mirror you will need to make a different profiles for the second controller. On the TTRGB app you will see in the top right profiles 1-5. 

So if you set controller 1 to profile1 and controller 2 to profile2. Then configure each profile how you want the fans/accessories to be. Make sure you save after each profile you configure. 

Thank you for the help!

5 hours ago, Tack said:

You don't happen to know a way to make a fan sync / copy another fan that is not in slot 1? Like say I want fan 2 to copy and sync with fan 1. and fan 4 to copy and sync with fan 3?

Or any idea why when I name each fan, the names don't save across reboots?

34 minutes ago, Mattsasa said:

You don't happen to know a way to make a fan sync / copy another fan that is not in slot 1? Like say I want fan 2 to copy and sync with fan 1. and fan 4 to copy and sync with fan 3?

Or any idea why when I name each fan, the names don't save across reboots?

not really a 100% way to do that. As long as each item you want to sync with each other have the same setting they should sync up close after boot as everything is software controlled.

As for the names not saving it happens ever so often that I sort have become use to it. Sometime it helps if you press enter after entering the text.