Thermaltake Quad Flicker using custom profile

K33L

Thermaltake Quad 120mm Fans, creating profiles/ saved patterns.  While playing these my fans flicker to black intermittently.  No pattern to them blacking out, happens each second or less.  Not just confined to one fan, 3-pack, each fan flickers no pattern.  Is this a known issue, is something I have faulty i.e. bad controller.  Am I just dong something wrong?  Any help is appreciated.

Hi K33L,

How many seconds did you edit, and do they start and stop at the same time?

I'm asking this question since we have picked up that flickering issue happens when the software replays the pattern, so you'll see more flickers if you have a relatively short pattern.

As you try to lengthen the lighting effect that you edit, I will also contact our internal team to check with other possible issues.

Thank you.

Same thing happening here:

I had a 5 second loop which wasn't flickering until I doubled the length of the first blocks to 2 seconds, then the flickering started. Every block is full white except for red bands so there is nothing in the loop to cause the flickering.

The flicker occurs when it hits the beginning of the loop, but doesn't happen every time. Seems to work properly at random.

Gear: AMD Ryzen 9 3950x, Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme mobo, 128GB 3600 corsair vengeance pro DDR4, Radeon Vega 64 8GB, Sabrent Rocket M.2.

Thanks!