Thermaltake Grand RGB Sync PSU 80 Plus Gold 750W PROBLEM

DeiW3as

Hey thermaltake community so im here with a question about this PSU unit. So i just got it for my system and for the first 3 days it worked perfectly fine. But yesterday when i gone for coffee break i realized that my computer have restarted. At first i was wondering maybe there was some sort of windows update so i just carried on. After watching 2 youtube videos my pc just turned off and attempted to power back on 3 times every single time it just turned it self off after 1 sec of showing life. After 3 tries it just stopped responding at all power button was not working. After unplugging device from power outlet and keeping 5 mins it started working again. So i thought it was some sort of protection kicking in and tried using system again because i was not even thinking that unit that is 3 days old can be defective or something. But after 1 hour it happened again and again. So my question is have anyone had this isue? My spec is far from using all its power i only use ( i5-9400 gtx 1660TI 8Gb RAM) I was geting this unit because im thinking of upgrading soon to more powerful cpu and gpu. My old 600W psu works fine no restarts what so ever. Thanks for answers PS sorry for bad English. 

• 3 months later...

Hi DeiW3as

If your old 600W works fine with your current system, then 750W Toughpower Grand RGB sync should works fine.

Please contact our customer service for a possible replacement.

Customer Service: 

USA/Canada/South America:
support@thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com 

Europe
support@thermaltake.de 

Australia/ New Zealand
rma@thermaltake.com.au