V250 Fan Controller + Gigabyte Auros B450 Elite

B4ND1T

Hi All,

I recently bought a Thermaltake V250 which comes with 3 Thermaltale ARGB fans and a fan controller on the back of the motherboard tray. I also recently bought a a Gigabyte B450 Elite motherboard. However I am a bit confused, both the case and the motherboard claim to support RGB Fusion. However I can't work out how I am supposed connect my fan controller and motherboard as they seem to have different connectors.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

fZyDuDP.jpg   XWrUXAL.jpg

Edited by B4ND1T
Added images

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hello,

i bouhgt this case yesterday and wanted to ask how i can adjust the fan speed with these fans, i assumed they where just standard fans and the hub only an A-rgb hub , so i can put the fans power conector directly into my motherboard. Could anybody help me with my problem or do i have to send this otherwise relay nice case back.

Or does anybody know an mod to connect the fans directly to the motherboard?

Thanks in advance.

Julius

• 11 months later...

i dont know id rh

On 9/2/2020 at 8:00 PM, TT Irene said:

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To connect the fan controller board and the motherboard, please use the cable "E" (picture 1)

and plug the 3 pin header to controller board (picture 2)

the other header to the motherboard (picture 3)

image.png.09e4c0ddb93e80892b8f507987932a75.png

image.png.22a05f96689f1f23692be1be439227cf.png

image.png.008143f8990110db40c481048d222f7a.png

Thank you

hi

i dont know if this thread is still active but ive been looking for my rgb cable and i think ive lost it do you know what id search to be able to find a replacement cable

On 7/12/2023 at 4:44 PM, caliburn2062 said:

i dont know id rh

hi

i dont know if this thread is still active but ive been looking for my rgb cable and i think ive lost it do you know what id search to be able to find a replacement cable

Hi,

We can send you the cable ''E''

Please provide the recipient's information,

we'll send it as soon as possible.

thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Thermaltake V250 as well but even though the SATA power is connected and the RGB lights up, the case fans don't spin for some reason. I recently updated the BIOS and the fans worked before the update, could this be a motherboard issue? The fans are not connected to the mobo in any way. I have a B450M PRO-VDH MAX (msi).

• 5 months later...