Poseidon Z RGB software issues

lusecannontom

Hi all, 

I am having an issue with the software for my Poseidon Z RGB keyboard. I'm not really sure what is going on. The software loads in without the color wheel or any real usable functions. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software straight from Thermaltake's website to no avail. I also tried changing the resolution on my screen but that didn't work either. 

attached is a picture of what I am dealing with. Thanks for your help! 

-Tom

comp screen image.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yeah same problem here... also I can't save lighting profiles. if i go to a different profile and then back again, it's back to default

I also try saving a profile file but it just crashes when I try to reopen it again

I know it's been a few months but i'm just posting here to bump it and see if any results come

• 5 weeks later...

If we don't hear back from the developers about these software issues, it simply means that all of their profit is being taken by the company - no R&D, no outlay to hire good software to make sure that the thing works. It's obviously not just me that's having a problem. I wish it worked, because I thing it's a great keyboard WHEN IT WORKS RIGHT. But how can you trust it when the keys randomly stick, you get three 't's with one press. That's the hardware. that's the real problem.

The software is really terrible, but I could live with it if the #### thing worked properly. Even a $30 Dell is better, because i can trust it to only make the mistakes I maek.

Thank you and goodnightttt.