Thermaltake Core X71 spare parts where to buy?

NormAtHome

I just received my Core X71 and I had been planning out the custom liquid cooling loop I'm going to use mainly by looking at the exploded diagram and I had assumed based on the diagram that it came with two of the side mount fan and radiator mounts but apparently it only comes with one.  I was planning on two radiators; one on both sides but to do that I'd need to purchase a 2nd side mount bracket. I've looked on the website and don't see any place where you can buy spare parts for this chassis like the side mount fan & radiator bracket. Any ideas how or where to buy one from?

ThermaltakeCoreX71SideBraket.jpg

ThermaltakeCoreX71SideBraketRight.jpg

On 4/28/2020 at 8:42 AM, NormAtHome said:

I just received my Core X71 and I had been planning out the custom liquid cooling loop I'm going to use mainly by looking at the exploded diagram and I had assumed based on the diagram that it came with two of the side mount fan and radiator mounts but apparently it only comes with one.  I was planning on two radiators; one on both sides but to do that I'd need to purchase a 2nd side mount bracket. I've looked on the website and don't see any place where you can buy spare parts for this chassis like the side mount fan & radiator bracket. Any ideas how or where to buy one from?

ThermaltakeCoreX71SideBraket.jpg

ThermaltakeCoreX71SideBraketRight.jpg

Chk inbox!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I just bought this case and I need a second fan/radiator mount for the bottom section. But it looks like nobody has replied to this thread since the original poster, so I am going to try here first but if I get no reply I guess I will have to start a new thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...