Riing Trio backlight issue on controller

Артур Сараев

Good day. Today I made myself a new light effect on my Riing Trio and noticed a problem: one of the 3 fans does not have time to render the effect at extreme speed (hey work fine at fast and lower speeds). If at the moment the application and the connected controller work, the fan is rearranged to another connection port (from 3 to 4 or 5), then the problem goes away. But it is worth restarting the application or reconnecting usb to the controller - the problem returns already on another connection port (4 or 5). And again, when switching the fan, the problem goes away until the controller is disconnected from the application. TT RGB Plus Software Version 1.3.4. How can this be fixed?

• 2 weeks later...

Привет. Решил проблему? Если нет попробуй проверить каналы, я имею ввиду там где 1-2-3 слои или как их. Вообщем которые отвечают за кольца наружное внутренне заднее...

Если что пиши.

On 5/9/2020 at 12:59 AM, Zagdima said:

Решил проблему?

Нет. Более того, подключил к контроллеру ещё адресную ленту и проблема теперь на ленте и верхнем кулере. Зато я понял, что проблема в софте, т.к. в neonmaker эффекты все плавно передаются на подсветку, а через riing plus 2 канала дёргает в конвульсиях.