TT RGP Plus 1.3.4

PulsedHalo

I can confirm the issue. It's doing the same thing to me. Just randomly pops up the main application window and when it does it minimizes any full screen  game I happen to be in at the time. Really annoying. I'd rollback to 1.3.3 but I don't have a copy locally and I can't find it on the TT site now.

23 minutes ago, ugaboy said:

I can confirm the issue. It's doing the same thing to me. Just randomly pops up the main application window and when it does it minimizes any full screen  game I happen to be in at the time. Really annoying. I'd rollback to 1.3.3 but I don't have a copy locally and I can't find it on the TT site now.

https://file.thermaltake.com/file/software/TTRGBPlus_Setup_133_x64.zip

@Wupper:

"And what is the mistake? Sometimes it helps to send a screen recording to mail to developers, they respond faster."

First 2 posts describe the issue pretty well. TT RGB Plus 1.3.4 main UI window magically opens by itself and in the process minimizes any full screen game I may be in at the time. When I say 'opens by itself', like I had right clicked on the TT RGB Plus icon in my system tray and selected 'Launch TT RGB Plus'. Happened at seemingly random intervals (every 2-10 minutes) all the way up to me uninstalling it and re-installing 1.3.3  (which is working perfectly fine). If a dev is interested and comes across this post, an event viewer 'Application Error' (EventID 1000) is logged stating that TTRGBPlus.exe faulted from module Qt5Gui.dll.

Faulting module name: Qt5Gui.dll, version: 5.7.1.0, time stamp: 0x583ffd97
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000006ce70

There are no other logs that I can find.

Can confirm that this is still happening. 1.3.4 randomly pops open. I've also noticed that I can make it pop open on command by changing my wallpaper will Wallpaper Engine. Everytime I select a new wallpaper, TT RGB pops up. Really, Really annoying when gaming and it randomly pops up. 

Uninstalled and went back to 1.3.3 fixes the issue. 

16 hours ago, MageMors said:

TACK its great to see you back.  Your help is always appreciated. 

Thanks happy to hear that.

On another note if anyone has any videos showing 1.3.4 opening up randomly can you post them here. I just want to make sure that what I found to cause it is the same as what others are experiencing. From what I am hearing it might have different causes so more evidence the better we are for a fix to come.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

It seems you're mentioning "TT RGB Plus 1.3.4." TT RGB Plus is software developed by Thermaltake, a company known for its PC hardware and peripherals, particularly related to cooling solutions, cases, and RGB lighting New Chat up lines. The TT RGB Plus software is used for controlling and customizing RGB lighting on compatible Thermaltake products.