New TT RGB Plus Software Update

Fz6Rider

• Now you can import the NeonMaker editing lighting effect to TT RGB PLUS!

So I tried this, and what is the point? Since the NeonMaker Software is for the Riing fans, the NeonMaker profiles wont work at all. It will show as "NeonMaker" under light mode, but the light mode wont actually do anything different. It literally only changes the name of the "Light Mode" but it doesn't change the light effect itself. I am uncertain of why they would hype this as a cool update when you can't even use the NeonMaker software with the Pure Plus 12 fans. Also, why is it that some lighting effects are able to change the brightness and others aren't? I don't quite understand that. Aurora is one of my favorite presets and yet you cant change the brightness, or temp...I was very excited to get these fans and play around with the settings like the video on their marketing showed. But when you get down deep into the nitty gritty it is really quite lack luster. I hope the "supposed" New "software" they have testing "in-house" is actually an upgrade/update to this extremely limited software as is. I love the fans but the software is really quite lacking. image.thumb.png.310041dccaf057fdd8865ba1c610bb3a.png

Neon Maker... Supports Quad, Trio, and Floe DX RGB (which has 18 leds on cooler and 6 leds on other device pump etc.. them).  SO if you dont have this devices profiles will work incorrectly. As far as i understand. Pure plus not supported. Try to choose smth close to you amount of leds. Maybe this will help you.

• 1 year later...