DPS App's Electricity Cost Not Working

Hi All,

Power Supply = Smart DPS G 750W

I have installed the DPS app but cannot get the Electricity Cost to function correctly. It is always zero and this appears to be caused by the fact that the kilowatt hour value i enter does not save. Every time i open the app it is set to $0. The value i am entering is 0.0917. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance

liteblue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 5/8/2020 at 8:44 PM, jenslein said:

Hi All,

I have installed the DPS app but cannot get the Electricity Cost to function correctly. It is always zero and this appears to be caused by the fact that the kilowatt hour value i enter does not save. Every time i open the app it is set to $0. The value i am entering is 0.0917. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance

Same problem....

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2020 at 8:44 PM, jenslein said:

Hi All,

I have installed the DPS app but cannot get the electriciandiary Cost to function correctly. It is always zero and this appears to be caused by the fact that the kilowatt hour value i enter does not save. Every time i open the app it is set to $0. The value i am entering is 0.0917. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance

Hello liteblue,

It seems like you're encountering an issue with the DPS app and its Electricity Cost feature for your Smart DPS G 750W power supply. The problem might be related to the input not saving properly. Here are a few suggestions to troubleshoot the issue:

Update App: Ensure that you have the latest version of the DPS app installed. Check for any available updates on the app store or the official website.

Permissions: Check if the app has the necessary permissions to save data. Sometimes, permission settings may prevent the app from saving user inputs.

Contact Support: Reach out to the app's customer support or the manufacturer's support for assistance. They may provide guidance on known issues or offer a solution to the problem.

Alternative Input: Try using a different format for the kilowatt hour value, such as using a period instead of a comma or vice versa (e.g., 0.0917 vs. 0,0917).

Reinstall App: If all else fails, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This can sometimes resolve issues related to settings not saving.

If the problem persists, the app's support team or the manufacturer's customer support will likely be the best resources to provide specific guidance tailored to the app and power supply you are using.