Thermaltake needs to address their defective TT RGB products

bhaze440

How has Thermaltake lasted this long without being sued. Their TT RGB products are clearly defective because of the software. How can we use a product if the software does not work. Thermaltake will not respond to their negligence, I personally think a class action suit needs to go forward if they can not or not willing to fix their product. about 95% of customers that own some type of TT RGB product have some kind of issue that limits the products usability. You are walking on eggshells Thermaltake. Just because you are a big company doesn't give you the right to mislead and rip off your consumers.

Most crashed and issues are more often software conflicts or in amd's case not leaving well enough alone. 

I am currently using 4 controllers running 17 fans, 8 feet of rgb, flow aio and hot wired a Akasa rgb m.2 card to it. 

I have had no problems since when I first picked them up and had some conflicts but that was my issue not thermaltakes fault. 

Now your issues. Crashing and random opening 

The random opening is caused by a bug introduced in 1.3.4 and they are working on it. 

As for your crashing that is most likely a install issue or software conflict.

Uninstall the ttrgb software and delete the Tt folder at C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\Tt

once you have done that you can reinstall 1.3.3 so you don't have the random open bug here https://file.thermaltake.com/file/software/TTRGBPlus_Setup_133_x64.zip