TT sync controller fan speed varies?

Melralis

Hello!

I bought a 5 pack of Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB Radiator Fans and a TT Sync Controller to go with it.

The first three fans in the front are buttery smooth and silent.

However, the fourth fan ( exhaust ) is incredibly loud and runs at 100 % speed straight.

Is there a setting I missed somewhere? Do I need to connect a secondary PMW cable?

I also checked different ports and this is the case for all other ports except for the first three.

1 hour ago, Melralis said:

Hello!

I bought a 5 pack of Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB Radiator Fans and a TT Sync Controller to go with it.

The first three fans in the front are buttery smooth and silent.

However, the fourth fan ( exhaust ) is incredibly loud and runs at 100 % speed straight.

Is there a setting I missed somewhere? Do I need to connect a secondary PMW cable?

I also checked different ports and this is the case for all other ports except for the first three.

Yes you will need to connect the 2nd pwm cable. As far as I know each pwm cable controls the 3 corresponding ports next to them. 

2 minutes ago, Tack said:

Yes you will need to connect the 2nd pwm cable. As far as I know each pwm cable controls the 3 corresponding ports next to them. 

Ah, that seems to be the mistake then! Gonna try that out first thing in the morning. : ) Cheers!