Another H_0x0001 Thread

Cody Johnson

I have a b450 tomahawk, ryzen 7 2700x, 2060 super with 2 sets, 5 total fans, of the pure plus 12.

TT RGB worked once and i was able to set a few profiles and it would intermittently connect, but now nothing. I have tried both controllers, same outcome.

I have contacted support through the website and no response. I have called the phone number, left messages and no response.

I have searched the forum and tried various remedies, nothing works.

What do I do now? 

Being that you tried both controllers. When they stop working do you get any device disconnected sound or notification?

Are you using the same power cable when testing both controllers. Are you using the power cable that came with it and does it have mesh around the wires?

You might also want to try doing a full uninstall\reinstall of the tt rgb software. Uninstall it like normal but after that delete(*) the Tt folder at C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\Tt. Then install it like normal.

If you cant find the AppData folder as windows has it hidden by default settings type %appdata% in the windows start menu search bar and press enter should open up the appdata folder without changing any settings to windows.

(*)note: deleting of the tt folder will remove any color profiles you have saved. You can attempt to keep them by backing up the RiingPlus folder in the Tt folder to another location prior to deleting it then place it back once you are done.)