Water 3.0 360 ARGB Sync pump lights don't light up

warriorpin

Hello,

I purchased a water cooler just over a year ago "Water 3.0 360 ARGB Sync".

Been using it fine since then, cools the CPU with no issues, but I never managed to get the lights on the pump to work.

I have this setup how the manual states, the cable from the pump goes into the RBG fans, then they plug into jrainbow1 on my MSI motherboard. The fans light up and work with no issues, but I have never seen the RGB lights on the pump. I have messed around with some other setups hoping they would work but nothing. Tried multiple RBG control software's to hopefully turn the lights on if they are off but still nothing.

If anyone has seen this before or has any information that would help that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

CPUPump.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2020 at 10:38 PM, warriorpin said:

Hello,

Been using it fine since then, cools the CPU with no issues, but I never managed to get the lights on the pump to work.

I have this setup how the manual states, the cable from the pump goes into the RBG fans, then they plug into jrainbow1 on my MSI motherboard. The fans light up and work with no issues, but I have never seen the RGB lights on the pump. I have messed around with some other setups hoping they would work but nothing. Tried multiple RBG control software's to hopefully turn the lights on if they are off but still nothing.

If anyone has seen this before or has any information that would help that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

CPUPump.jpg

Hi,

Did you try to plug the fans and pump to the little controller that came with the AIO cooler?

The controller is designed for those who's mb does not have RGB header, can you try to unplug the products from MB and plug them to the controller, see if the LEDs light up.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 9:38 PM, warriorpin said:

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

CPUPump.jpg

What do you think of the prospect of games similar to the one I'm about to describe becoming popular again? flappy bird has been a popular game since it was first released, and even the game's creators felt pressure to stop distribution due to the game's many negative effects on users.

How to play.

You just need to click or touch the screen to help the bird fly through the blue tubes.

Will I have to buy the prize? The product I bought disappointed me

• 3 months later...

I have plugged mine into my ASRock Taichi B550 razer edition on an RGB header, one light in the bottom right is flickering in all rainbow colours (not following the sent signal) but other than that it's not turning on. Anyone found a resolution yet?

• 9 months later...