Riing Plus 12 TT RGB Premium PWM edtion - need help with PWM!

eggtard

Hi i just bought a 5-pack yesterday as i need 4 fans for my case and i just realised after combing through the net that the TT RGB software has a pre-set PWM fan curve and reads my CPU temp from Wininfo32.dll.

The issue is i live in a 24/7 summer temps very humid climate country where mid-day temps average 32 deg celsius and so i need the flexibility to set my own fan curve for PWM. what i want to achieve is to have the case fans run at higher rpms when idling (like 800-1000rpm) instead of the 500-600rpm based on the TT software. i know i cannot do this through the PWM option in the software so the only way to do this is through the mobo fan curve.

My question is, can i plug all the 4 Riing 12 PWM fans into a generic fan hub, which then connects to the PWM header on my motherboard, so that i can do the custom fan curve and have all 4 fans scale according to the customized curve? i dont mind foregoing the RGB control. i have an Asrock Z370m itx AC.

Thanks!

If you don't mind foregoing the rgb control you can always get a tt sync controller. If your mobo does have a 5v digital rgb header then you can still use the lighting just it will be controlled by your motherboard. 

The TT Sync controller allows you to hook 9 riing fans to it. The 9 fans are split in to 3 sets of 3. Each of those sets that are controlled by its own pwm connector that you can control via your motherboard. 

https://www.thermaltakeusa.com/tt-sync-controller-tt-premium-edition.html

Now there are other ways but that all up to if you like to mod and make cables.