Floe Riiing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition RGB

Rayziel

Hello all,

I noticed a loud "rattling noise" coming from the pump on my new Floe Riiing RGB 360. Is this normal? I attached a video to this post.

This is my first PC build so I'm not to familiar with this type of system.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

Ray

I am installing this same unit on an ROG Maximus XI hero wifi MOBO. Could you perhaps tell me where you attached or how you attached the wires for the fans? I am confused on how to do this. Also, I put the radiator on the inside of the case and then the fans to the outside pulling air outward. It looks like you put the fans on the inside. Are they blowing through the radiator or blowing into the case. I will also let you know if I find anything out about the noise. I hope i do not have noise

Edited by Bungapads

2 hours ago, Bungapads said:

I am installing this same unit on an ROG Maximus XI hero wifi MOBO. Could you perhaps tell me where you attached or how you attached the wires for the fans? I am confused on how to do this. Also, I put the radiator on the inside of the case and then the fans to the outside pulling air outward. It looks like you put the fans on the inside. Are they blowing through the radiator or blowing into the case. I will also let you know if I find anything out about the noise. I hope i do not have noise

This is the numerical setup on the controller. 1:Pump, 2:Back Fan, 3:Center Fan and 4: front Fan. The fans are blowing air out of the case through the top.

I requested a replacement at this point. I don't want to risk having issues with the build due to this. 

8 hours ago, Tack said:

That tube is very taut. I would rotate your rad so the tubes are in the back and have a bit of slack. As for the sound it might be a air bubble. You may be able to get rid of it by tilting your system. 

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that,

10 hours ago, Rayziel said:

*Update

I was able to change the orientation but unfortunately the pump noise remained. I requested a replacement.

Thanks for the replies

PS

@Bungapads did yours worked?

image0.jpeg

Yah if tilting the system didn't work then the rma is a good call. That tubing looks a lot better.