Level 20 GT and Pacific DP100-D5 Plus Distro

Dave66

Hi, Ok, according to the Chassis support list for the Pacific DP100-D5 Plus, the distro fits into the Level 20 GT on the front, left but NOT right hand side.

I do not understand, there is no 'left' position for the 20 GT,  and if it cannot fit on the right it is more or less useless. I

22 hours ago, Dave66 said:

Hi, Ok, according to the Chassis support list for the Pacific DP100-D5 Plus, the distro fits into the Level 20 GT on the front, left but NOT right hand side.

I do not understand, there is no 'left' position for the 20 GT,  and if it cannot fit on the right it is more or less useless. I

Hello Dave66

this is James from Thermatake.

sorry for the misunderstanding. the left side is actually the right side of the M/B.kindly check the pic below.

image.png.4415a399cc886211d3d540b7a803d9f8.png

we will update the sheet ASAP to clarify that.

thank you

Hi James - Ah, thanks, that explains it.

I will order now, however am leaning towards the View 91 Tempered Glass RGB instead of the Level 20.

Hope it's ok to ask a couple of questions about the View 91 + Pacific distro.

- I was hoping to fit a 480 mm radiator on the front, 60 mm thick . Will the distro hinder this, even if using push-pull fans (4*120mm on each side)?

- Is it possible to connect the pump/led wire directly to a M/B  header (Aorus Extreme), and bypass the TT Controller. I guess not, but am not sure.

Thanks for the help.