G-Unit (research before purchase)

IngCr3at1on

Couple quick questions that I'm hoping someone can answer for me....

This might seem silly or even stupid at first depending but frankly the product page is not clear in my opinion...

I need a new keyboard (it has to be wireless for many reasons), I don't actually game a lot I'll be using it mostly for programming with only some minor gaming.

http://www.wirelesshack.org/best-wireless-mechanical-keyboard-2015.html

The above talks about one of the Meka G-Unit keyboards saying it's one of the best wireless mechanical keyboards but the reseller they link isn't one I'm inclined to go through for multiple reasons. When reading about the G-Unit keyboards on the ttesports product page it's unclear to me if all of the g-unit series are wireless or just some or even any of them.

Yes, I know it says "detachable usb cable" one of my friends is adamant that that means it is wireless (I'm not convinced); for all I know that could be for replacing the cable or travelling.

Basically can anyone confirm which (if any) of the g-unit series keyboards are wireless?

--

Second question: has anyone here used their g-unit keyboard in Linux and if so have you had any issues that I might should know about?

The Meka G-Unit is not a wireless keyboard. You can remove the cable for transport but to work it requires a USB connection.

Well it's a good thing I didn't take that article at face value or listen to my friend then! Thanks for the reply.

Is it safe to assume then that none of the ttesportes keyboards are wireless?

• 4 years later...

If you're still looking for a device, I wrote a post that lists a number of wireless mechanical keyboards along with their specs and switch types. Let me know if you have any questions about anything! The Anne Pro 2 is a solid option if you don't mind the smaller form factor. Otherwise, the Filco Majestouch is another top contender. The latter doesn't come with lighting though.