Lost cable

Craysid

Greetings . Im having a problem with buying a new cable that i lost from my thermaltake cronos combat white and i really hope for you to give me advice where to get a new one . The cable that is mini usb \ 2x mini jack . Im living in Moscow and i'm more than tired of searching for it in shops and unless you can advice me where to get one i really hope for your company to support me with one by mail (if its possible) . I have a really long game expirience starting from diggers and ninja gaiden on Nes and finishing with starcraft diablo and wow endgame untill Wotlk and its hard for me nowadays to speak without microphone online through laptop . The worst idia for me is to buy new headphones or to buy same haeadphones from thermaltake just because i have no cable and i like your company so much that i wouldnt like to change my choise . Would be extriemly glad if you could help me to solve that problem . Thanks / Craysid .

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Greetings . Im having a problem with buying a new cable that i lost from my thermaltake cronos combat white and i really hope for you to give me advice where to get a new one . The cable that is mini usb \ 2x mini jack . Im living in Moscow and i'm more than tired of searching for it in shops and unless you can advice me where to get one i really hope for your company to support me with one by mail (if its possible) . I have a really long game expirience starting from diggers and ninja gaiden on Nes and finishing with starcraft diablo and wow endgame untill Wotlk and its hard for me nowadays to speak without microphone online through laptop . The worst idia for me is to buy new headphones or to buy same haeadphones from thermaltake just because i have no cable and i like your company so much that i wouldnt like to change my choise . Would be extriemly glad if you could help me to solve that problem . Thanks / Craysid .Hi

Hi Craysid, which country are you from? we can get someone from the region to assist you further. :)