Tt Leo

Initiated back in 2009, a result of two different industry joined and collaborated to come up with a work of art rather than a merchandise.

With Level 10's uniqueness and nontraditional design, we would like to invite all the owners or owners want to be to come share your thought, idea, pictures, rigs, builds with the rest of us. 

200932714354370555.jpg

Level 10

Features

- Design Collaboration by Thermaltake and BMW Group DesignworksUSA

- Asymmetrical Balance design
- Open Compartment Architecture (O.C.A.)
- Smart-lock Security System (S.S.S.)
- A Ergonomically Positioned and Integrated Handles
- Removable Hard Drive Cases for 3.5†and 2.5†HDD/SSD
- Dramatically lighting effect
- Exposed Vertical Heatsink

Level 10 
Level 10 Limited (300 crafts world wide)
Level 10 Titanium (500 crafts world wide)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Guys, dont know 'bout you guys, but i needed a watercooler solution for my Level 10 case (original one, if anyone wonder). So i bought the amazing Corsair H45, small but powerful solution. I'm posting this to help someone who eventually try to do the same but does not know which aio watercooler to get. It fits perfectly, it looks like it was made to be put in there lol!

vsc6qu.jpg

• 11 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hello guys :)

I still have my Level 10 GT from 11 yrs now. I'm planning to change my CPU and mobo to a Ryzen 9 5900X unit with a Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Black on it. I know the Noctua can easily handle the temps of the CPU, provided I don't OC it too much, but I have some concerns about the air flow in the case.

Will the stock 200 mm fans have sufficient flow to drain enough hot air from the CPU cooler ? I know the Noctua does a good job in this particular application, but it has to have enough flow from the case fans. I might buy a Corsair case, BTW, but I don't want to leave my Level 10 GT so quick 😅.

Thanks in advance for your advices 😉