Software

Vibes

Yep, I just got the same keyboard (x1 with silver switches), installed the software... it crashes. No error message or anything, just vanishes.

I'm on Windows 8.1 and already have the TT RGB Plus software installed for my case fans, so I wonder if that's causing it. In the Plus software there's an option to sync the keyboard to my first registered case fan so I wonder if that's causing the issue, but I spent so much time setting up profiles for the fans I don't want to uninstall that software unless I have to... (even though it's broken and the "player" music setting doesn't work).

In the main thread for this keyboard one user suggested forgetting about the software and just use the built in shortcuts for lighting effects etc, but none of them work for me anyway. The FN key works with F1-F5 but after that none of them work, and the three top buttons (game controller, brightness and lock?) don't do anything either. The media buttons work but that's built into Windows anyway.

Sigh. #### me once with your software Thermaltake, shame on you. #### me twice, shame on me.......

Has anyone else had a problem with their keyboard? Honestly, I didn’t even know that it could happen. It just stopped functioning properly after updating to Windows 10. What helped me is updating and reinstalling keyboard drivers. For it you have to have a good driver updater software on your PC which scans your drivers for outdated and corrupted ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

In this way, on the off chance that they pick five, you check out one, two, three, four, five. Then, at that point bargain it back down so the key card is the fifth card. They will then, at that point check out one,    magic lessons    two, three, four, five. That fifth card is their key card. They show the camera (or their companions) yet not you. Presently, since you know the key card you began with, you don't need to cut the deck or tally or anything. Simply ask them the shading. Was it red? Presently, ask them the suite. It's anything but a heart, correct? It was the eight of hearts. They'll be astounded.

• 1 month later...

Здравствуйте. Купил данную клаву, при подключении все клавиши работают, Fn клавиши, мультимедиа клавиши вообщем все работает. Устанавливаю софт ТТ иТаке
V1.5.4 , по завершению установки даю загрузится. Выводит рамку термалтейк и пропадает все прога закрылась. Клавиатура перестаёт светится Fn клавиши перестают реагировать, три круглые клавиши светятся и не реагируют. Удаляю прогу, выкл. вкл. компа все начинает работать как прежде, светится, клавиши работают. Если клаву выдернуть из компа и запустить прогу ТТ иТаке
V1.5.4 то прога грузится выводит окно что не подключена клава, втыкаю клаву о снова на клаве ничего не горит, Fn не работает и прога закрывается. Что не так? Система Windows 10 Pro для рабочих станций 21H1.Уровень 20 RGB Cherry MX Speed Silver игровая клавиатура. Только приобрёл.

• 2 weeks later...