Problem changing fan colors on View 51 ARGB

mike@miketartworks.com

Hello,

Just finished building my AMD system in my new TT View 51 case.  The issue is after wiring the front panel switches into my Aorus x570 pro wifi board.  When I press the reset button on the front panel to switch from the default rainbow color on my case fans, my machine reboots.  I have tried short pressing, long pressing 3 seconds indicated in instructions, and trying different placements of the H.D.D Led pin ( currently located in the Hard Drive Activity LED location).  All to no avail.  Can anyone please help, the directions are a little vague.

Thanks,

MT

107601609_4685168708175618_1347938868986771743_o.jpg

On 7/13/2020 at 6:14 AM, mike@miketartworks.com said:

Hello,

Just finished building my AMD system in my new TT View 51 case.  The issue is after wiring the front panel switches into my Aorus x570 pro wifi board.  When I press the reset button on the front panel to switch from the default rainbow color on my case fans, my machine reboots.  I have tried short pressing, long pressing 3 seconds indicated in instructions, and trying different placements of the H.D.D Led pin ( currently located in the Hard Drive Activity LED location).  All to no avail.  Can anyone please help, the directions are a little vague.

Thanks,

MT

107601609_4685168708175618_1347938868986771743_o.jpg

you gotta choose between reboot or lighting control for that "R" button. 

the cable of the"R"  button should be connected to the control board if you would like to control the RGB lighting.