Whole New Gaming Desk - ToughDesk 300 RGB BATTLESTATION GAMING DESK

Tt Leochen

The ToughDesk 300 with built-in RGB mouse pad consists of electrical adjustment buttons that alter between 27.5”/70cm to 43.3”/110cm, in both sitting and/or standing positions, while providing four height level preset options for convenient programming. Additional features include the cable management system, which provides spacious cable storage to keep the station organized and clutter-free; the frame design is premium steel that holds up 330 pounds (150kg) of weight capacity; and the desk dimensions are L 62.9” x W 31.4” (L 160cm x W 80cm).

https://www.thermaltake.com/toughdesk-300-rgb-battlestation-gaming-desk.html

Screenshot_2.png

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/13/2020 at 10:34 AM, Tt Leochen said:

The ToughDesk 300 with built-in RGB mouse pad consists of electrical adjustment buttons that alter between 27.5”/70cm to 43.3”/110cm, in both sitting and/or standing positions, while providing four height level preset options for convenient programming. Additional features include the cable management system, which provides spacious cable storage to keep the station organized and clutter-free; the frame design is premium steel that holds up 330 pounds (150kg) of weight capacity; and the desk dimensions are L 62.9” x W 31.4” (L 160cm x W 80cm).

Screenshot_2.png

I watched the video of this table, I wish I would buy this table from my pocket money.

• 1 month later...

How much for this one? It looks solid, and I have been dreaming about an electrically adjustable table for my entire life. I’m rather tall (6’5’’), and most tables are just short for me. It’s been a huge issue for me for years, and I want to change that in my own house.
I want to get this one for me and the one from eurekaergonomic.com for my wife. She’s fond of pink color, and I think she would like a table like this. What do you think about the pink one?
Do you do delivery all around the US? We live in Alaska. Would it be a problem to deliver the table here?

• 4 months later...
On 7/13/2020 at 10:34 AM, Tt Leochen said:

Screenshot_2.png

How much does this table cost? Where can i purchase it like is it available on amazon? If so, please send me a link

• 6 months later...

The "ToughDesk 300 RGB Battlestation Gaming Desk" sounds like an exciting addition to your gaming setup. Gaming desks are designed to provide a comfortable and immersive gaming experience, and the inclusion of RGB lighting can add a cool aesthetic to your gaming space. Here are some things to consider when setting up your new gaming desk:

1. Assembly: Start by carefully following the assembly instructions provided with the ToughDesk 300. It's important to assemble it correctly to ensure stability and safety.

2. Placement: Choose a suitable location for your gaming desk. Make sure you have enough space for your gaming setup and that the desk is placed on a level surface.

3. Cable Management: Consider using cable management solutions to keep your cables organized and prevent clutter. Many gaming desks have built-in cable management features.

4. Monitor Setup: Position your monitors at eye level to reduce strain on your neck and back. If your desk has monitor mounts or stands, adjust them accordingly.

5. Ergonomics: Pay attention to ergonomics. Ensure your chair and desk height are compatible, and your arms are at a comfortable angle when using your keyboard and mouse.

6. Gaming Accessories: Organize your gaming accessories like controllers, headphones, and gamepads on the desk for easy access during gaming sessions.

7. RGB Lighting: If your desk has RGB lighting, customize it to your liking. Many gaming desks come with a remote control or software to adjust the lighting effects and colors. This can enhance the ambiance of your gaming space.

8. Gaming PC: Set up your gaming PC on or under the desk, depending on the desk's design. Ensure proper ventilation to prevent overheating. Best thing you can also work on your website. I'm alos working on my Filing Of Accounts Service.

9. Personalization: Add personal touches to make your gaming desk uniquely yours. This could include posters, figurines, or other decorations that reflect your gaming style.

10. Comfort: Invest in a comfortable gaming chair with good lumbar support to complement your gaming desk. Comfort is crucial for long gaming sessions.

11. Organization: Use drawers, shelves, or gaming-specific organizers to keep your gaming accessories, controllers, and games neatly organized.

12. Maintenance: Regularly clean and maintain your gaming desk and equipment to ensure they remain in good condition.

13. Gaming Setup Optimization: Fine-tune your gaming setup to optimize performance and minimize distractions. This includes adjusting in-game settings and ensuring your hardware is up to date.

Remember that a well-organized and comfortable gaming setup can enhance your gaming experience and help you stay immersed in your games for longer periods. Enjoy your new ToughDesk 300 RGB Battlestation Gaming Desk!

• 2 months later...
  • RGB Lighting: The desk may come with integrated RGB lighting, allowing you to customize the look and feel of your gaming setup.
  • Sturdy Construction: The desk is likely built with high-quality materials to withstand the rigors of intense gaming.
  • Ergonomic Design: The desk might be designed with ergonomics in mind, ensuring comfortable gaming for extended periods.

• 1 month later...

Could you provide pricing details for this particular table? Its design seems sturdy, and I've always envisioned owning an electrically adjustable table, especially given my height of 6'5". Standard tables have been too short for me, causing discomfort for years. I'm considering purchasing this one for myself and another from eurekaergonomic.com in pink for my wife. What are your thoughts on the pink variant? Additionally, do you offer nationwide delivery, including Alaska, as that's where we reside?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.