Can't find Fan Controller Error Code: H_0x0001

gamestar32

Hi all,

I finished my first build with a Versa J24 RGB edition case. I'm running an Aorus B550 Pro AC Motherboard with a Ryzen 3900x CPU and MSI 2080Super GPU. All of my programs to manage the hardware are working except for Thermaltakes RGB Plus, which is contiually giving me the same error code (H_0x0001) saying it can't find the Fan Controller. The fans and their RGB are working, and there isn't anything unplugged inside the case, so I'm having a hard time figuring out what the issue is. I'd love to be able to turn the fans up to increase the airflow, but sadly I have zero control over speed without this program. 

I've read a few old threads here but none of the solutions have worked thus far. Any suggestions? 

Hi, 

Sorry for the incontinence.

Some info may need from you for troubleshooting. 

1. Can you list what products and how many you connect? 

2. Power supply model?

3. How you connect these products? ex. one peripheral cable connects 1 controller + 3 Riing Trio fans 

Hi,

As far as Thermaltake Products go, I have the Versa J24 RGB case and the toughpower grand 750w PSU. 

My other specs are

Aorus B550 Pro AC Motherboard

Ryzen 9 3900x CPU

Corsair h100i Liquid Cooler

Corsair Vengeance 16gb (2x8) RAM

MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Super GPU

Samsung EVO 1tb SSD. 

The fan's are plugged into a usb header. There is another cord that claims to be for the RGB that I plugged into the RGB header on my motherboard. I do not see any wire that indicates itself as the Fan Controller, but I assume if such a wire were to exist, it would go into one of the sys_fan headers on the motherboard. Let me know if this helps. 

4 hours ago, gamestar32 said:

Hi,

As far as Thermaltake Products go, I have the Versa J24 RGB case and the toughpower grand 750w PSU. 

My other specs are

Aorus B550 Pro AC Motherboard

Ryzen 9 3900x CPU

Corsair h100i Liquid Cooler

Corsair Vengeance 16gb (2x8) RAM

MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Super GPU

Samsung EVO 1tb SSD. 

The fan's are plugged into a usb header. There is another cord that claims to be for the RGB that I plugged into the RGB header on my motherboard. I do not see any wire that indicates itself as the Fan Controller, but I assume if such a wire were to exist, it would go into one of the sys_fan headers on the motherboard. Let me know if this helps. 

Hi,

Does the cord for RGB come with our fans or the Versa rgb case? the reason i asked is if the fans you bought is TT RGB PLUS enabled products, it does not come with a RGB cord for MB RGB header, so could you let me know the product name of the RGB fans? and if possible, could you send us some photos your systems, specially how you connected the fans, controller, and cord to mb header.

thank you for your support.  

hello 

I have 2 controller is giving me warning but all the function of fans is working 

problem is some time controller shows not connected both of them I need to remove the power and reconnect 

it is work 

warning message not removed need to fix that Thermaltake please 

20 hours ago, TT CPM said:

Hi,

Does the cord for RGB come with our fans or the Versa rgb case? the reason i asked is if the fans you bought is TT RGB PLUS enabled products, it does not come with a RGB cord for MB RGB header, so could you let me know the product name of the RGB fans? and if possible, could you send us some photos your systems, specially how you connected the fans, controller, and cord to mb header.

thank you for your support.  

The chord and fans came installed in the case. I'm not using anything additional. I've attached a few pictures here. Let me know if they're what you're looking for. I'm happy to take more if these ones don't suffice. 

The first image is of the RGB header on my motherboard (12V GRB), that is where the RGB labeled chord from black thermaltake rgb hub is plugged into (It isn't in the picture so you can see the header labels). The second is the actual hub, which has been untouched since I first unboxed the case. There are no other wires that came with it. 

IMG_5263.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

On 7/23/2020 at 6:18 AM, gamestar32 said:

The chord and fans came installed in the case. I'm not using anything additional. I've attached a few pictures here. Let me know if they're what you're looking for. I'm happy to take more if these ones don't suffice. 

The first image is of the RGB header on my motherboard (12V GRB), that is where the RGB labeled chord from black thermaltake rgb hub is plugged into (It isn't in the picture so you can see the header labels). The second is the actual hub, which has been untouched since I first unboxed the case. There are no other wires that came with it. 

IMG_5263.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

Hi,

If i understand right, it looks like the fans you have are our ARGB series fans that comes with our Versa case, those fans are designed to connect to MB and controlled by MB RGB software, 

therefore, those fans do not support our TT RGB Plus software.

the following link is fans that support our TT RGB Plus. 

https://www.thermaltake.com/products/fans.html?cat=89 

the problem is similar for me. The program displays an error in the connection between the motherboard and the controller. my system: razyn5 2600x MB MSI B450M fansRiing Quad 14 RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition 3 Pack + Riing Plus 20 RGB Case Fan TT Premium Edition (Single Fan Pack w/o Controller)

there was no such problem before. it began to appear after updates.

IMG_20200725_164148.jpg

IMG_20200725_164229.jpg

IMG_20200725_164222.jpg

IMG_20200725_164218.jpg

IMG_20200725_164307.jpg

IMG_20200725_164211.jpg

On 7/23/2020 at 11:31 PM, TT CPM said:

Hi,

If i understand right, it looks like the fans you have are our ARGB series fans that comes with our Versa case, those fans are designed to connect to MB and controlled by MB RGB software, 

therefore, those fans do not support our TT RGB Plus software.

the following link is fans that support our TT RGB Plus. 

https://www.thermaltake.com/products/fans.html?cat=89 

So I can't control the Fan Speeds? Or is it that I can, but only from BIOS. None of the Fans are showing in my BIOS settings so I'm very confused about how to do this. What's more, I purchased the RGB edition of the case, not the ARGB. These fans certainly don't appear to have ARGB capability. Please advise. 

11 hours ago, gamestar32 said:

So I can't control the Fan Speeds? Or is it that I can, but only from BIOS. None of the Fans are showing in my BIOS settings so I'm very confused about how to do this. What's more, I purchased the RGB edition of the case, not the ARGB. These fans certainly don't appear to have ARGB capability. Please advise. 

Hi, 

If the fans you have are not TT RGB Plus enabled products, you can not control the fan speed, the only way would be BIOS.

7 hours ago, TT CPM said:

Hi, 

If the fans you have are not TT RGB Plus enabled products, you can not control the fan speed, the only way would be BIOS.

The fans are the defaults that came with my Versa K24 RGB Case. They appear to be  TT-1225 Fans. You're saying they do not have adjustable speeds outside of BIOS? That's fine, but when I check my BIOS these fans aren't even showing up. Would I need to plug the RGB wire into a Sys_Fan header to have them appear?

I have similar issue. TT 360 rad, 3 riing quad 120mm fans, neon maker software cannot find fan controller. I have tried two different controllers, two different power cables. Fans and lights both work, but not able to enter software to adjust. Please help to solve.

13 hours ago, Роман Трофимов said:

Hi, 

Need you to do some tests to identify the issue.

Uninstall 1.3.7, and re-install 1.3.6 via the link below, see if the issue still happens  https://www.thermaltake.com/downloads

If issue solved with 1.3.6, please let me know.

If no, please keep your PC on and turn on TT RGB Plus, then unplug the power cord of the controller on the controller side. 

wait for 5 sec and plug it back again, see if windows and TT RGB PLUS detect new devices.

image.png.633eeeaa5a1a114d59c77eb535158bd9.png

13 hours ago, gamestar32 said:

The fans are the defaults that came with my Versa K24 RGB Case. They appear to be  TT-1225 Fans. You're saying they do not have adjustable speeds outside of BIOS? That's fine, but when I check my BIOS these fans aren't even showing up. Would I need to plug the RGB wire into a Sys_Fan header to have them appear?

Hi,

The fans comes with Versa J24 RGB are fixed speed, fan speed can not be adjusted.

1 hour ago, flitboy said:

I have similar issue. TT 360 rad, 3 riing quad 120mm fans, neon maker software cannot find fan controller. I have tried two different controllers, two different power cables. Fans and lights both work, but not able to enter software to adjust. Please help to solve.

Hi,

Does TT RGB Plus work fine? Any error msg?

I would need more details, does the TT 360 rad mean a AIO cooler or just simply a liquid cooling radiator? Can you let me know the product name? cuz liquid cooling radiator does not support NeonMaker, only Riing quad fan does.

Can you provide some photos of how you connect your controller and devices, also screen shoot of NeonMaker error msg.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, TT CPM said:

Здравствуй, 

Нужно сделать несколько тестов, чтобы определить проблему.

Деинсталлируйте 1.3.7 и переустановите 1.3.6 по ссылке ниже, посмотрите, не исчезла ли проблема   https://www.thermaltake.com/downloads

Если проблема решена с 1.3.6, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать.

Если нет, оставьте ПК включенным и включите TT RGB Plus, затем отсоедините шнур питания контроллера на стороне контроллера. 

подождите 5 секунд и снова подключите его, проверьте, обнаруживают ли окна и TT RGB PLUS новые устройства.

did not help

Безымянный.png

8 hours ago, TT CPM said:

Здравствуй, 

Нужно сделать несколько тестов, чтобы определить проблему.

Деинсталлируйте 1.3.7 и переустановите 1.3.6 по ссылке ниже, посмотрите, не исчезла ли проблема   https://www.thermaltake.com/downloads

Если проблема решена с 1.3.6, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать.

Если нет, оставьте ПК включенным и включите TT RGB Plus, затем отсоедините шнур питания контроллера на стороне контроллера. 

подождите 5 секунд и снова подключите его, проверьте, обнаруживают ли окна и TT RGB PLUS новые устройства.

but there are older versions of the program, for example 1.2.3

16 hours ago, Роман Трофимов said:

did not help

Безымянный.png

Hi,

It's "USB Device not recognized", according to the instruction from microsoft, the USB driver does not work properly, you may try to disable the USB device in "device manager", and turn off your PC for 5 mins, turn it on again, Windows will auto-scan all USB devices, it should be ok.

Here is the instruction from microsoft. 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2654149/error-usb-device-not-recognized-when-you-try-to-access-a-usb-external