Thermaltake chassis discontinued?

Old Wanderer

I was wondering if Thermaltake can ship a chassis, namely the 'Core X9' Black Edition directly to me, since no stores around Toronto, ON, CA seem to have them in stock.      

I'm starting to wonder:  has it been Discontinued?

If so, I will likely have no other choice than the Level 20 XT, which is similar in many respects, like the horizontal layout and separate compartments.

It's also difficult for me to decide which might be a better choice, (IF I even have a choice) as their respective layouts seem to be a close call.13029384_TTCoreX9BlackEdition.thumb.JPG.10c43b1e0462855d93159e9d878690f9.JPG

TT Level 20 XT.JPG

• 5 months later...

Poor stock supply due to Covid, I bet. I have been waiting for the Core P7 - checking every other minute, it's crazy!

Also the P32 - D5 pump reservoir was out of stock for a while, it just came in this week, or at least it is back up for sale.

Also the Mx1 plus water block was out of stock for a while, but it is new, but finally came in. Good luck finding it

and if you see a Core P7, let me know!!

• 10 months later...

I found out a few days ago, the core x5, core x9, and core p7 tempered glass editions have been discontinued for years and are only still on the website for those that want manuals.  This is what I was told directly from thermaltake.  Its willful incompetence to leave them up with price tags on them as if they are going to sell them.