Floe DX 240 TT Premium edition not turn on light

mdavidmg

I installed the RL, the fans rotate perfectly, but the LEDs do not turn on, I connected the controller to the usb of the board, and the power to the source. I've also connected the heatsink to the cpu fun on the board. The hub is not on Windows 10 devices, and when you run the application "TT GRB Plus" it gives an error message "H_0x0001". The board model is "MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK" with the bios fully updated, What is the problem?

Hi, 

Thank you for supporting Thermaltake.

Please allow me to clarify the issues.

1. The LEDs on pump and fan do not light up.

2. Floe DX 240 connects to controller, but TT RGB Plus shows "H_0x0001" (that means can not detect the controller).

3. pump PWM plugged to CPU fan header, 2 x RGB fans + 1 x pump RGB plugged into the controller.

4. Did you connect any other devices to the controller? or Did you have any extra controllers connect?

Hi,

One possibility, the controller is defective, i need your help to do one more test before we move to RMA.

Please turn on your PC and into TT RGB Plus, you might see the pop up msg says "cant find the controller". then unplug the power cord of controller on the controller side, wait for 5 sec and plug it again, see if windows detects new devices.  

image.png.4d098c2eff14c2fb6e572ba050df73ff.png

On 7/27/2020 at 6:17 PM, mdavidmg said:

Controler.jpg

The wire on the BOTTOM LEFT of the control box - what is at the other end of that cable?

One end of the micro USB cable connected to the controller and the motherboard USB header is at the other end of the cable.

Power to the controller from a MOLEX connector (luckily that cable can only go into MOLEX)

Fans or devices plug into the controller in the numbered ports.

Apologies if you have it connected correctly