MEKA G-unit Windows 10

LastNeuron

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

Any news from the team? Please we need drivers and software for windows 10.

Thanks

Hi we have run a test with the keyboard on Windows 10 with the current software downloaded from the website and it worked perfectly.

Can we have you to screenshot or make a short video for us to see what being encountered from your end? So we can look into it as we have tested and no error found on Windows 10.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,
I brought a Tt esports MEKA G-Unit Illuminated Edition (Red Switch) keybaord a few months ago and I can't get it working fully on Windows 10. I have the basic functionality on Windows 10 and I can install the software from the website but it doesn't recongise my keyboard and doesn't do anything (when I open the program it comes up with "Warning: Please plug-in Gaming Device to start the AP configuration!"). I am also unable to install the driver for the keyboard at the moment it lists me as having 2 HID Keyboard Device's installed and I am unable to manually update either one with the driver provided with the software (I have also tried uninstalling the driver and rolling it back but neither worked) it just states that the 2006 HID Keyboard Driver is up to date.

• 2 weeks later...

Please contact our customer support at support@thermaltake.de :)

Slightly confusing as I thought you were getting them to contact me and that looks like the support address for Germany but I'll take your word for it.

Also isn't the problem that a Windows 10 driver hasn't been provided? I'm not the only person having this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, as our Germany office will take care all the issues for Europe and UK, therefore they will be able to assist you with your problem :)

Ok so I heard back from them (didn't take too long I haven't had time to response, plus I was fairly stunned by the reply I received:

Hi
Sorry the keyboard is not working with Win 10.

No explanation, no time frame and not even whether the keyboard Windows 10 will be supported at some point. I almost can't believe this, technical builds of Windows 10 (which Microsoft have stated might be the last full release of Windows for a long time so why wouldn't you get your product to work fully with it) have been available for around a year, how can there not been drivers and software available?

I think this is completely unacceptable, not only are the drivers and software not up to date (it's not like this a product that is very old) but essentially ThermalTake is covering it up by not being open and honest with their customers that they haven't got support for Windows 10.

Guest Tt Josh

We have checked with the team and they have tested it on Windows 10 and the software works from their end with the same keyboard. Can you try to uninstall the driver / USB from device manager and plug in the keyboard and reinstall the software again.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem and i have tried all the things you have said but i have had no success. Has there been any progress on fixing the problem, such as updated drivers etc. 

Thanks

hello not sure if you had same problem as me but i couldnt get the program to load after install but down near the bottom right click the arrow and it should show there loaded instantly for me via that option macro set up etc 

Dcoy

Guest Tt Josh

hello not sure if you had same problem as me but i couldnt get the program to load after install but down near the bottom right click the arrow and it should show there loaded instantly for me via that option macro set up etc 

Dcoy

So did you issue resolved Dcoy?

• 1 month later...

We have checked with the team and they have tested it on Windows 10 and the software works from their end with the same keyboard. Can you try to uninstall the driver / USB from device manager and plug in the keyboard and reinstall the software again.

So I have waited over 3 months to here back from ThermalTake support with my email I sent to them still no reply. 

So I would be interested to know how you have gotten your keyboard to work because I've tried everything and I still can't get the software to recognise it. How have you gotten Windows to accept the driver for it? Where is the page on your website where the driver for the MEKA G-Unit Illuminated Edition (Red Switch) actually is maybe it might work (assuming it has a Windows 10 driver on the page)? 

Guest Tt Josh

So I have waited over 3 months to here back from ThermalTake support with my email I sent to them still no reply. 

So I would be interested to know how you have gotten your keyboard to work because I've tried everything and I still can't get the software to recognise it. How have you gotten Windows to accept the driver for it? Where is the page on your website where the driver for the MEKA G-Unit Illuminated Edition (Red Switch) actually is maybe it might work (assuming it has a Windows 10 driver on the page)? 

Please send your email to your Germany office and they will assist you further (support@thermaltake.de).

Ok so I heard back from them (didn't take too long I haven't had time to response, plus I was fairly stunned by the reply I received:

Hi
Sorry the keyboard is not working with Win 10.

No explanation, no time frame and not even whether the keyboard Windows 10 will be supported at some point. I almost can't believe this, technical builds of Windows 10 (which Microsoft have stated might be the last full release of Windows for a long time so why wouldn't you get your product to work fully with it) have been available for around a year, how can there not been drivers and software available?

I think this is completely unacceptable, not only are the drivers and software not up to date (it's not like this a product that is very old) but essentially ThermalTake is covering it up by not being open and honest with their customers that they haven't got support for Windows 10.

Please send your email to your Germany office and they will assist you further (support@thermaltake.de).

I have already emailed them and as I just said I have been waiting for a reply to my second email to them for over 3 months.