Poseidon Z RGB Software does not work on mac OSX

GloreOG

Guest Tt Josh

i cant customize my keyboard on my mac that thread isnt going to help me all i want to do is to customize my keyboard but i cant unless a new soft ware that is compatible with mac is released or created

Hi GloreOG, as the software does not support MAC for now, however, we will be adding that to our list and the earliest for the software release will be in Q4.

• 5 months later...

i recently bought the brand new Poseidon Z RGB from best buy and i cant download a software to customize my keyboard can someone please help me get a download link for the software so i can customize my Poseidon Z RGB on my mac please

+1 this! I use it for work where I only have access to Mac. I could set some profiles while I tested it at home with a windows pc but now I'm stuck with those

Guest Tt Josh

+1 this! I use it for work where I only have access to Mac. I could set some profiles while I tested it at home with a windows pc but now I'm stuck with those

Hi soulus, for now, you will need to customize it from Windows and we will be working on MAC in the coming future.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Josh, 

May i know when is software for the customisation for Poseidon Z RGB for mac will be out? Last posted was Q4 last year. 

I have bought this keyboard since last year October and awaiting for the software to be created.

Hope it will be coming out soon?

Regards

Keesh 

Guest Tt Josh

Hi Josh, 

May i know when is software for the customisation for Poseidon Z RGB for mac will be out? Last posted was Q4 last year. 

I have bought this keyboard since last year October and awaiting for the software to be created.

Hope it will be coming out soon?

Regards

Keesh 

Hey Keesh, sorry to inform that it will not be that soon and we do not know the exact release date for the software, however, this will surely be released in the coming future.

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

Oh...

that means there won't be any for mac user to customise the keyboard according to their preference?

Is there any other way to customise the keyboard?

Thanks and Regards

KeeSH

For now, MAC users are only able to use the default lighting effects and we will look into the issue on customization for MAC users.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Josh, 

Is there any plan for Mac and is there any target date of releasing the customisation software for Mac that you could possibly reveal?

Really love this keyboard and really wish that i can fully utilise its capability on a mac.

Cheers!

Keesh

Guest Tt Josh

Hi Josh, 

Is there any plan for Mac and is there any target date of releasing the customisation software for Mac that you could possibly reveal?

Really love this keyboard and really wish that i can fully utilise its capability on a mac.

Cheers!

Keesh

Hey Keesh, sorry to tell you that we do not have a target date for the release but all I know is that they are aware for the MAC driver for our products.