Thermaltake View 51 ARGB setup

RodCollBR

Hello guys.

I've just bought a new pc using the Thermaltake View 51 ARGB Black as a case.

But i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong. The fans are working and the LEDs too.

But i'm unable to set the color as i want to. My mobo is a GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ELITE.
I'm not sure where i should connect the cables.

Would anyone be able to help me?

Thank you for you help in advance.

1 minute ago, RodCollBR said:

Hello guys.

I've just bought a new pc using the Thermaltake View 51 ARGB Black as a case.

But i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong. The fans are working and the LEDs too.

But i'm unable to set the color as i want to. My mobo is a GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ELITE.
I'm not sure where i should connect the cables.

Would anyone be able to help me?

Thank you for you help in advance.

"But i'm unable to set the color as i want to."  you mean you would like to control the lighting via M/B?

On 8/3/2020 at 10:57 AM, TT James said:

"But i'm unable to set the color as i want to."  you mean you would like to control the lighting via M/B?

Yes, i'got it. It took me a while to figure it out that we need to connected the "Reset" cable from the front panel into the RGB controller that commes with the Thermaltake View 51 ARGB model.

• 4 months later...

McAfee offers several security features to protect your device against malware. These malicious programs can affect your device to a great extent. Almost 50 % of people who use the internet fall victim to cybercrimes, which is why one's device should always be protected against various online threats. To avoid loss due to online bugs, unwanted programs, and hackers, McAfee.com/activate is always advisable to protect your device with antivirus software.