Core P5 TG V2 Black Edition build

Sektor7G

Hello:

Here's some pics of my recent P5 build. I did some Dremel tool modding to the PCI brackets so I could use both a straight to MB PCI cards set-up, as well as the vertical GPU card mount. I also cracked open the EVGA heatsink/fan unit to remove the LED EVGA panel. I 3D printed a bezel for the EVGA led panel and then placed it on the GPU tray. Being that the GPU has its own radiator, I put a JST to PWM 4 pin on the GPU fan header which is also going to fan SATA powered hub running its own push/pull fan design.  I also 3D printed some brackets for the dual D5 pumps/reservoir and built a 3D printed home for my DVD drive which is now an external optical drive. To finish up some details, I also painted the fan blades and fan grills. I'm pretty happy with the end result but I feel that I might keep adding/building some more stuff. Here's some pics with and without the glass and some pics of the PCI tray mod. Enjoy...

IMG_1042.jpeg

IMG_1080.JPEG

IMG_1081.JPEG

IMG_1083.JPEG

IMG_1084.JPEG

IMG_1085.JPEG

personfix.jpeg

IMG_1088.JPEG

IMG_1041.jpeg