Help Thermaltake team regarding installed TT Pureplus 12 TT radiatorfans as case fans on new build

Redrider

Hello,

I just completed a new build and installed these fans on the case bottom as intake fans. These 3 fans are hooked up to the included controller and the controller to the USB 2.0 9-pin. When first turned on my system for the very first time everything was fine and booted ok to bios, but I noticed the fans ran kind of fast and loud (rgb was on for the fans) and the bios did not display a speed for the system fans. Since I have not installed the driver yet my question is will their speeds be regulated via the software then? And will they remain faster until that’s changed? I’m ok with that but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the help!

Thanks. I installed the software and I am not seeing the option for fan control. Only color settings. I also don’t think the fans are changing color or responding to the software. The fan has quieted down but still varies. How do I enable fan control? This is on an MSI Z490 mobo with Intel core i7 10th gen. Maybe I’m missing a setting toggle or something. Thanks