(ended) Tt eSPORTS METALCAPS Giveaway

Tte Jeff

Hey guys, it's time for our first giveaway on the Tt Community Forums!

[How to enter]

1. Read over Terms & Conditions (in the "Spoilers" section)
2. Post a reply here, with why you want the Keycaps (entering confirms agreement Terms and Conditions)

3. Check back when we announce the winner on this thread!

Giveaway entry period runs from: Now (August 6th, 2014 9am +8GMT until  August 15th, 2014, at 11:59PM +8 GMT)

Note: Winner will have to confirm shipping information with us within 3-4 days of being selected. Best way to not miss this, is to stay active in these forums!

[WINNERS]

ExTrEoN, Ripper420, and dynamitedave

Here are our 3 winners. Congrats guys!
Please PM me back, within 3-4 days, to confirm winning (along with shipping information).  I've also sent a PM to each of your accounts.

1. Eligibility: This giveaway event (the "Giveaway") is open to individuals who meet the following:
A:Are 18 years of age or older.
B:Resident of a country where this online giveaway is not illegal.
C:Resident of a country we can deliver the product to.
D:Not a resident of: Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Libya, Republic of the Congo, Somalia, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.

2. Giveaway Organizer: The Giveaway is managed by Thermaltake Technology Co., Ltd

3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Giveaway Organizer which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.

4. Entry Period: The Giveaway starts on August 6th, 2014, at 9AM +8 GMT and ends August 15th, 2014, at 11:59PM +8 GMT (the "Entry Period".)

5. Entry: To enter the Giveaway, follow the instructions on the primary Giveaway web page. Submission will result in one (1) entry. All duplicate or falsified entries are disqualified. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person or IP address.

6. Drawing & Prize: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, the Giveaway Organizer will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted, or altogether canceled. The Giveaway Organizer may at its own discretion require a copy of a valid government issued identification card to verify the information provided. The information given during the verification process must match precisely the information provided during registration.

The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Thermaltake Technology Co., Ltd for a prize of equal or greater value. Thermaltake Technology Co., Ltd will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. If a prize is mailed, the winner assumes the risk of the prize’s safe arrival. Prizes are offered “as is†with no written, express, or implied warranty.

7. Requirements of the Potential Winners: The potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. Acceptance of a prize constitutes unconditionally and perpetual consent to use winner's name, photo and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.

8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way and for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Giveaway Organizer may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or ( B) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Giveaway Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual(s) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, the Giveaway Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Giveaway Organizer's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the IP address from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.

9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; ( B) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or packages; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees or other extraneous liabilities. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Taiwan (Republic of China). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Giveaway Organizer in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of t Taiwan (Republic of China), without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules [whether of Taiwan (Republic of China) or any other jurisdiction], which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Taiwan (Republic of China).

11. Giveaway Results: Giveaway Organizer will post the name of the winner online at facebook (facebook.com/TteSPORTS). This list will remain posted for at least one month.

12. Personal Information Protection Clause:
(1) Entrant consents the personal information uploaded or saved by itself, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, email address, can be collected, processed, transmitted and used by Giveaway Organizer in accordance with the scope of this Giveaway event.
(2) Before obtaining the consent from entrants, Giveaway Organizer will not disclose entrants’ name, address, telephone number, email address and other personal information protected by the laws and regulations to any other person except for the affiliates or cooperative partners of Giveaway Organizer.
(3) For the purpose of sale, marketing analysis, statistics, researches, providing personal services for entrants or any other related purpose in this Giveaway event, entrants consent all the data and records uploaded or incurred in this Website can be recorded, saved, and used by Giveaway Organizer and its affiliates or cooperative partners. Giveaway Organizer and its affiliates or cooperative partners are also entitled to use the statistics without disclosing such data and records.
(4) In the following situations, Giveaway Organizer is entitled to provide entrants’ personal information to related institutions or any third party who claims an infringement of rights with formal writing from judicial authorities:
A. In accordance with the laws and regulations, or upon requests from judicial or other authorities due to legal procedures.
B. In order to protect the legal rights of other entrants or any third party in an emergent situation.
C. To ensure the normal process of this Giveaway event.
D. When entrants have any violation against laws or rules of this Giveaway event.

13. If the age of entrant is below 20 years old, this Giveaway event can only be participated with full understanding and consent from entrant’s parents or guardian. When entrant press the “enter†button, it shall be regarded the full understanding and consent from entrant’s parents or guardian to this Giveaway is obtained.

Here's some information about the Tt eSPORTS METALCAPS

Customize your gaming kyeboard with the Tt eSPORTS METALCAPS.

The METALCAPS come in four different varities, as follows

1. W A S D + Esc key
  2. Q W E R + Esc key
  3. ↑↓â†â†’ + Esc key
  4. 38 keys combination (letters, punctiation, â†‘↓â†â†’, and Esc key)

The METALCAPS will fit on most mechanical witches with a cross shaped stem, such as Tt eSPORTS Certified Mechanical switched and Cherry MX switches.

For more complete information, please visit the product page : http://www.ttesports.com/Accessory_/147/METALCAPS/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.U-A3PqOUb_E

post-33-0-96448500-1407291084_thumb.png

post-33-0-03148600-1407290970_thumb.png

would be really awesome to win for the simple fact that it would make my keyboard look so awesome. I have a corsair k75 with black metal for a base and black keys and a red backlight. I'm not sure if these keycaps allow light through but if they did then my keyboard would just look so cool with these on. I love metal with my product, I have a corsair mouse, the m65 which has a metal base and even my mousepad (the corsair mm600) is lined with a metal rectangle. ####, I even own an HTC One M8 which is made mostly of metal. really these would just make my setup perfect, i would be sure to post a lot of pictures if i won lol but even if I don't I make have to look into these, never heard of metal keycaps before. 

post-326-0-32450400-1407292112_thumb.jpg

For starters I own a meka g1(1st gen) and it's my favorite board ever (black switches btw), I would love some replacement caps for my WASD and 1234, as they are rather worn. I prefer to use 1234 in moba's rather than QWER. I played to much counterstrike and MMO's.

one a side note, I would really love a replacement for my wrist rest since the corners are ugly/dented and the latches broke off (becuase it dropped it when I lifted the keyboard when I was cleaning it), I've been trying to get a hold of someone at support staff in ttesports, but I never got a reponse to able to purchase a new one or be sent a replacement :(

*somehow I can't attach photos :(

These are photos of my 'wasd' keycap block. Worned out a lot. I'm going to switch to a mechanical kb with a new build, and with metal keycaps this zone will never be worn out. Also I can switch to original ones at any moment and sell/or gift my keyboard(in case of getting a new one). Other reason why I want these awesome keycaps - I like all modded pieces of hardware, no matter if it's a pc case or keyboard.

it would awesome if i win because i need the metal key caps to change the key caps of my Ttesports Meka G1 Illuminated KB the original keycaps are now fading cause of playing hardcore CSGO.. that's why i need to win... the D key is already fade and the W is starting to fade. I am also a big fan of your Products i also got the Ttesports Battle Dragon KB bag to Protect my Ttesports Gaming Gear when Travelling... also got the Ttesport ISURUS DUB Earphone. and with this new Metal Keycaps... that is really Awesome not worrying to fade the letters when playing hardcore games.

post-353-0-00443200-1407305493_thumb.jpg