Thermaltake Water 3.0 240 ARGB Sync Edition Fan Blade Rattling

revaunte

I Purchased the Thermaltake Water 3.0 240 ARGB Sync Edition in August and have loved it so far.

Recently one of the fans that came with it has started to rattle (most likely because it is spinning off axis, wiggling as it spins), causing the radiator to vibrate along with my case. As a temporary fix, I have been using my thumb to balance the fan in the middle of the bearing as it speeds up to stop the major rattling but after that every 2-5 seconds it will begin rattling again, just much quieter this time.

I have tried to look online as to how to take this fan apart to investigate the rattle (either popping the fan blades out or maybe from a grommet in the back) but havn't found anything and dont want to risk damaging it. I have made sure all the screws are securely tightened on the radiator and the radiator to the case.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? If not, is it just broken and requires replacing? And if so, what are the steps to get a new one (wouldn't prefer to have to buy a pack of 3 or 2, just want the one).

Thanks, 

Taylor A.