Tired of these d##n plastic fans...

Christian Verreault

You're probably wondering why I'm asking for metal fans, here is why. I hate all these d##n computer plastic fans because they all have the same problem, they smell bad… For instance, if your computer has been running in a humid basement for a while your computer fans will keep on running with a humidity odor for years and years no matter how hard you'll clean them. I tried everything I could to clean my computer fans in order to make them odorless like they were when they were brand new. I even used pure bleach and pure Vinagar but they kept their humidity odor and this is totally annoying. There are 8 fans in my computer and it would cost me an arm and a leg to change all of them. If these fans would have been made of metal, none of them would smell bad. I really wonder why nobody of Thermaltake thought about it. They would become the first fan manufacturer to offer 100% metal fans. Bad odors can’t get stick in Metal. Besides, metal blades are almost noiseless when they cut through the air because they are 3 to 4 times thinner than plastic blades. Aluminium fans probably wouldn’t cost more than plastic fans to manufacture. Will someone of Thermaltake be wise enough to realise this one of these days???