Pacific CL 480 Radiator Fan Screw/Thread Size

Tom Gunson

Hey fam,

Can anyone confirm what the machine screw size/threading fits the mounting holes on this thiic boi rad?

In the process of building my new Zen 3 rig but im having a #### of a time finding the right screws to be able to run a push/pull setup - I dont seem to have or can find anything that threads into the radiator properly.

Most recently ordered a set of 6-32x30mm but they dont thread either so im somewhat at a loss - Was going to order a set of m3 screws next but I cant find them locally and they're not exactly cheap on amazon so I was hoping to consult hive mind for some insight.

Can I order more directly from Thermaltake?

Thanks peeps!

Rad.png

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/29/2020 at 11:03 AM, Tom Gunson said:

Hey fam,

Can anyone confirm what the machine screw size/threading fits the mounting holes on this thiic boi rad?

In the process of building my new Zen 3 rig but im having a #### of a time finding the right screws to be able to run a push/pull setup - I dont seem to have or can find anything that threads into the radiator properly.

Most recently ordered a set of 6-32x30mm but they dont thread either so im somewhat at a loss - Was going to order a set of m3 screws next but I cant find them locally and they're not exactly cheap on amazon so I was hoping to consult hive mind for some insight.

Can I order more directly from Thermaltake?

Thanks peeps!

Rad.png

Dear Tom Gunson.

Do you mean that the Part A screws is missing or it is not compatible to the radiator itself? 

If Part A screws is missing, please contact our Customers Service for product RMA. https://support.thermaltake.com/RMA_Agreement.aspx

Thank you!