Versa h22 motherboard installation

Jackgermany

The first thing you would want to do is put in the IO plate/cover. That's the thin metal plate that covers the ports on the back of the motherboard. Next you'll then want to make sure the stand off's are in the correct spot, if you have one that doesn't match up to the motherboard it could potentially cause a short circuit and we wouldn't want that. You should have 8 standoffs, three on top, three on bottom, and two right in line with the PCIE slot to the left and right side.

The next part would be connecting up your f_panel (Front Panel) with the switches and more than likely USB connections. Your f_panel connections are usually located at the bottom right of the motherboard and look like this:

step7-1.jpg

Most motherboard now come printed with the information about the pin setup and the cables should be marked accordingly.

Hope this was helpful, good luck!

The first thing you would want to do is put in the IO plate/cover. That's the thin metal plate that covers the ports on the back of the motherboard. Next you'll then want to make sure the stand off's are in the correct spot, if you have one that doesn't match up to the motherboard it could potentially cause a short circuit and we wouldn't want that. You should have 8 standoffs, three on top, three on bottom, and two right in line with the PCIE slot to the left and right side.

The next part would be connecting up your f_panel (Front Panel) with the switches and more than likely USB connections. Your f_panel connections are usually located at the bottom right of the motherboard and look like this:

step7-1.jpg

Most motherboard now come printed with the information about the pin setup and the cables should be marked accordingly.

Hope this was helpful, good luck!

I was confused because the versa h22 comes with three brass standoffs and are the rest built in? and if so then how do I install it with the build in standoffs?

• 3 weeks later...

Jackgermany

how did you make out with the install I recently purchased the same case and was courious about the 3 standoffs as well since it looks like the case has built in standoffs ?

I also am having a problem with no power on after moving all the parts from my current desktop to the new case and when I put and the parts back in my original case all works so I wondering if you had the same problem

• 4 years later...

This case has builtin standoffs. If you try to use the three eights high standoffs that most cases use you will find that the back ports wont match up with the inserted panel.  I have no idea why they include the three extra standoffs. Maybe they are for the heat sink on the M.2 drive.  You are right. The instructions for this case are terrible.