Team Molotovs And Marshmallows - Tt eSPORTS UK

TT Ben

If I win I would replace my old and worn Sony headphones. Then I would enjoy playing World of Tanks with highly detailed sound and great ergonomics of Cronos headset.

Might I suggest you wait for our Cronos AD headset to hit the market then? I think it's the best Cronos yet, to be honest. :)

A quick update on our ESL Promotion campaign

---

A quiet couple of weeks with not many teams being available means we have only had 1 team to play in 2 weeks.

MnM vs Uncharted Insanity

0 - 1 (16 - 20)

Our first game against ladder newcomers 'Uncharted Insanity' resulted in a close game with us unfortunately coming out with our first defeat of the season, due to a couple of main roster holiday absences we had to field a weaker than normal roster which proved to be detrimental as we were unable to out scale our opponents and close out the game.

MnM vs Uncharted Insanity

1 - 0 (23 - 5)

Our second game pitted us against 'Uncharted Insanity' for the 2nd time in 7 days and with the full strength roster back on UK soil we proved why we are sitting atop the ladder with a solid performance from the whole team.

Current Ladder standings

D4DZOJU.png

Looks nice, can I have one to wear haha :)

Please show some of the competitoon photos or you guys in training photos to us, so we can help to post on our social media as well !!

All photos we have are in the albums, don't worry we will have more events to come! :) ESWC, i56 etc.