Poseidon Z RBG Program Issues (Windows 10)

Jibas

Picked up the keyboard today and love how it types however I'm having issues with the program.  When I go to set a lighting scheme when I press OK or Apply I just get a loading circle and nothing changes,  I've left it going for 20 or so minutes and nothing has changed.  I also cannot access any other tabs or close the program when this is happening.  Does any one else have this problem or know how to fix it?  Thanks!

post-48663-0-29329300-1441846491_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Actually its confusing at first, but its pretty easy afterwards. Basically, you can only change 1 profile at time, and only asign 1 custom color/effect to that specific profile. If you want to edit other profiles, you need to click ok from your screen shot and go to main page of the program. To know which profile you are editing, you need to go back to HOME PAGE and at the top you will see the tabs: Profile 1, Profile 2, Profile 3, Profile 4, Profile 5. Select it, and then go to lighting settings tab on the Right. Do what color settings or effect you want and click ok. It should save to the respective Profile. You can only edit 1 setting for each Profile. For an instance, you cannot click on Profile 1, and expect to edit all P1, P2, P3, P4, and P5 asigning different effects all at once. It took me a while as well to figure it out. Let me know if  you guys have any more problems. So far I have no experience with any problems whatsoever. Also running Windows 10. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...