Core P8 TG-Club: Will ThermalTake make a ´SNOW-WHITE´ version of the current "Core P8 TG" cabinet??? Plus I´m still missing reviews of Core P8 TG???

Flemont

Core P8 Tempered Glass Full Tower Chassis - Will it be produced in a ´SNOW-WHITE´ version?

Hi everybody - customers and employees at TT:

I have really been fallen over my feet to get hold of your new Core P8 cabinet, but I´ve still been waiting to see, if TT also will produce this ´Premium Wonder-PC-case´ in a "SNOW-WHITE VERSION" (???) - As TT have done with many other previous versions of their high ranking pc cabinets???

I have been dreaming of making my own home build PC over the last 30 years, but until now - I´ve never really had the GUTS or courage to do it - not to mention the money - but now, I´m almost ready to go ahead, when I finally have decided which specific components - my dream machine should consist of?

And finally - it also seems as I´ve now been ´given´ permission to actually go ahead to really make my own dream PC-machine, where I myself - after a lot of considerations have chosen all the individual components after reading and watching a lot of hardware reviews through many years - in order for me to get the best performance vs. price - relationship in respect of my own personal wishes and demands!  

The Core P8 cabinet is one of my newest wishes, but for some reason I have now changed my wishes from a normal black cabinet to a snow-white version - if it soon will be possible (???) - To buy a white model of this beautiful and for me prestigious PC dream case???

Another question is - why can´t I still - really find any real reviews or hardware testing of the Core P8 cabinet from any of the ´normal´ PC hardware testing and reviewing environment???

I have for a long time been looking to find a more detailed testing of this specific Core P8 - case with pros and cons regarding build-quality, looks, assembling, function, noise, cooling etc. 

I really look forward to hear both from TT - regarding my question - whether it soon will be possible to buy a white version of your P8 Core case and maybe from other users, who would like to inform about their own practical experiences - using this cabinet and whether they would recommend other users to buy this specific TT PC case or not???

If someone have found some reviews or testing of this Core P8 case - I would also appreciate very much to receive info about it 8-).

Does TT by the way - know, when the Core P8 will be on stock again? It seems as if it´s not currently available from different PC and hardware providers?

Best regards from Flemming Lund Sørensen - Denmark

core_p8_1.jpg

• Flemont changed the title to Core P8 TG-Club: Will ThermalTake make a ´SNOW-WHITE´ version of the current "Core P8 TG" cabinet??? Plus I´m still missing reviews of Core P8 TG???
On 12/8/2020 at 11:51 AM, Flemont said:

Core P8 Tempered Glass Full Tower Chassis - Will it be produced in a ´SNOW-WHITE´ version?

Hi everybody - customers and employees at TT:

I have really been fallen over my feet to get hold of your new Core P8 cabinet, but I´ve still been waiting to see, if TT also will produce this ´Premium Wonder-PC-case´ in a "SNOW-WHITE VERSION" (???) - As TT have done with many other previous versions of their high ranking pc cabinets???

I have been dreaming of making my own home build PC over the last 30 years, but until now - I´ve never really had the GUTS or courage to do it - not to mention the money - but now, I´m almost ready to go ahead, when I finally have decided which specific components - my dream machine should consist of?

And finally - it also seems as I´ve now been ´given´ permission to actually go ahead to really make my own dream PC-machine, where I myself - after a lot of considerations have chosen all the individual components after reading and watching a lot of hardware reviews through many years - in order for me to get the best performance vs. price - relationship in respect of my own personal wishes and demands!  

The Core P8 cabinet is one of my newest wishes, but for some reason I have now changed my wishes from a normal black cabinet to a snow-white version - if it soon will be possible (???) - To buy a white model of this beautiful and for me prestigious PC dream case???

Another question is - why can´t I still - really find any real reviews or hardware testing of the Core P8 cabinet from any of the ´normal´ PC hardware testing and reviewing environment???

I have for a long time been looking to find a more detailed testing of this specific Core P8 - case with pros and cons regarding build-quality, looks, assembling, function, noise, cooling etc. 

I really look forward to hear both from TT - regarding my question - whether it soon will be possible to buy a white version of your P8 Core case and maybe from other users, who would like to inform about their own practical experiences - using this cabinet and whether they would recommend other users to buy this specific TT PC case or not???

If someone have found some reviews or testing of this Core P8 case - I would also appreciate very much to receive info about it 8-).

Does TT by the way - know, when the Core P8 will be on stock again? It seems as if it´s not currently available from different PC and hardware providers?

Best regards from Flemming Lund Sørensen - Denmark

core_p8_1.jpg

PM you : )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...