TT DPS G app not working

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Problems with the DPS G app. For me comes the logo of TT, but the program immediately closes again without a message. I have the power supply tt dps g 650 Gold.  It sometimes works when reinstalling the program, but as soon as I restart the post, the program cannot be opened.   

habe auch probleme mit der DPS G app. bei mir kommt zwar das Logo von TT, allerdings schliesst sich das program sofort wieder ohne eine Meldung. ich habe die PSU tt dps g 650 gold.

es funktioniert manchmal, wenn ich das programm reinstalliere. sobald ich den pc neustarte lässt sich das programm aber nicht mehr öffnen.

17 hours ago, simonj24 said:

Problems with the DPS G app. For me comes the logo of TT, but the program immediately closes again without a message. I have the power supply tt dps g 650 Gold.  It sometimes works when reinstalling the program, but as soon as I restart the post, the program cannot be opened.   

habe auch probleme mit der DPS G app. bei mir kommt zwar das Logo von TT, allerdings schliesst sich das program sofort wieder ohne eine Meldung. ich habe die PSU tt dps g 650 gold.

es funktioniert manchmal, wenn ich das programm reinstalliere. sobald ich den pc neustarte lässt sich das programm aber nicht mehr öffnen.

Dear User

Could you try to TT RGB PLUS? Here is the download link. https://bit.ly/TTRGBPlusV213