ISSUES WITH RGB PLUS 1.3.9

Prathamesh Labhade

I have 9 Quad Riing fans installed in my system with Floe Riing DX AIO. Software v1.3.8 never opens on my system it always crashes. After the latest update v1.3.9 the software finally works but each time I boot my PC have to turn on ports 2 and 4 manually on both controllers. Please help me with a fix.

SYSTEM INFO

MSI X570 Unify

RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio

3900X

Windows v20H2 

Thermal Toughram 4000Mhz

Thermal iRGB 750 Watt PSU

Thermaltake Floe Riing DX

Lian Li 0 11 Dynamic

883547306_TTRGBSS2.thumb.PNG.d2f9008f3e1a43cfb7d182c363054e18.PNG1842639403_TTRGBSS1.thumb.PNG.d5b60c26492ca9f5b22255e7c1701150.PNG

I've got the exact same issue, having 2 controllers with each 3 Quad Riing Fans installed but the #### #### software always boots slot 1,3 and 5 although 5 isnt even a fan installed on each controller and 2, where the fan is, needs to be selected manually.
I also can't really change any Lights, everytime the software seems to get stuck while doing so, resulting in me only having 2-3 fans adjusted while the other wont react until i restart my system.
its hella frustrating, spending around 250€ just to get a bunch of amazing fans that wont work because TT isnt able to make a proper software.
Really considering sending them back

Same issue here. Only using one controller and four Riing Quad fans.  Fans one, three and five always boot up on software start even though I only have fans plugged into one through four.  Every time I have to turn off fan five and turn on fans two and four.

Software V 1.3.9  F, 3.0.3

AMD R9 5950x

AMD RX 6900 XT

ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO

Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 ARGB 850w 80+ Gold

GSkill Trident Z 4400 CL18 32gb 4x8gb RAM

I have since reverted back to 1.3.8 and it works fine. Loads up every time.

Why are no admins or anyone from Tt not responding to this post?

Tt improve your software game seriously or never buying even 1 product from you again.

I have used all Tt products as far as possible and your software is so crap please fix it. Just copy corsair or razer UI and make your software stable its not so hard.

4fa45303-dcb6-4b71-9be5-38cf7036eaa2.jpg

71580f75-82f4-49cf-b714-dc1d74ceb67d.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have Riing Quads, which do NOT come with a separate PWM cable.  TT RGB Plus 1.4.0 has very janky control over fan speed.  Choosing "Player" or "Weather" automatically maxes out the fan speed at 100% and nothing I do can get it to come down short of exiting the software and re-opening.  Also, if you cycle through the entire options for lighting it gets stuck on static and can't be changed.  Currently using version 1.3.3 but Weather doesn't work with that version.  How can this be so broken given how expensive these fans are?

• 3 weeks later...