Full tower ATX Chassis - View 71 or Level 20 GT

tanocapo

Hi guys,

this is my first post here. I'm a  "fan" of Thermaltake (no pun intended) since i bought my smart m series power supply.

After 5 years, i decided to start a new project. And as you can imagine Thermaltake will take an important part.

My present rig has a Phantom 630 case. Huge and heavy. And even when i was leaning to something "smaller", well, here i'm again between 2 full tower chassis: a View 71 and a Level 20 GT. 

My main concern is compatibility with a ROG Maximus XII Hero (WIFI) and an Asus GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card. Could both be supported?  I've read the supported mobo list but that particular model is not present. I won't install LC system nor an additional HDD rack so I trust I'll be good with a 3090.

Thank you so much for your help and i wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ignacio

5 hours ago, tanocapo said:

Hi guys,

this is my first post here. I'm a  "fan" of Thermaltake (no pun intended) since i bought my smart m series power supply.

After 5 years, i decided to start a new project. And as you can imagine Thermaltake will take an important part.

My present rig has a Phantom 630 case. Huge and heavy. And even when i was leaning to something "smaller", well, here i'm again between 2 full tower chassis: a View 71 and a Level 20 GT. 

My main concern is compatibility with a ROG Maximus XII Hero (WIFI) and an Asus GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card. Could both be supported?  I've read the supported mobo list but that particular model is not present. I won't install LC system nor an additional HDD rack so I trust I'll be good with a 3090.

Thank you so much for your help and i wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ignacio

Hello,

for the ROG 3090 GPU, both View 71 & Level 20 GT are can fit this one. these two cases are huge enough to install this 3090 GPU.

and for the motherboard, since I do not have this one on hand, I could only check with the size that listed on its website.

Both View 71 & Level 20 GT can support ATX motherboard which is 12” x 9.6”  

I believe these two case can definitely fit this motherboard.

• 3 months later...

I have a View 71, like it and had it for a few years, but I went and change to a P5, and now a P7.

If you go with the View 71,  I'd try to get the RGB version. The one thing I didn't like about my V 71 was the riing fans that came with it.

They have much better fans now and it will be easier to control the rgb with the button built into the front i/o.