Core V71 power switch

Adolf

Hi, i have a Core V71 full tower, amazing tower, but my power button to start the system stop working properly, i have to hit it like 15 times to start it.
It is possible to buy a replacement of that part? if yes, where to buy it?, if no, how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

On 12/25/2020 at 8:56 PM, Adolf said:

Hi, i have a Core V71 full tower, amazing tower, but my power button to start the system stop working properly, i have to hit it like 15 times to start it.
It is possible to buy a replacement of that part? if yes, where to buy it?, if no, how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

PM U

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I had asked the same question as you and asked "TT James" a Thermaltake Moderator for assistance. Try searching for him - he was kind enough to send me (Australia) a replacement switch which solved the issue immediately. Best of luck with contacting James, I know how frustrating that Power Button can be when it doesn't work !! Cheers Nick 

• 3 months later...

Hi there, I had asked the same question as you and asked "TT James" a Thermaltake Moderator for assistance. Try searching for him - he was kind enough to send me (Australia) a replacement switch which solved the issue immediately. Best of luck with contacting James, I know how frustrating that Power Button can be when it doesn't work !! Cheers Nick

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump!

I too am in dire straights needing a replacement power button assembly, the buttons "arms" that suspend it in place snapped so im having to push the physical button present on the pcb, and also I need replacement 3.5mm ports to solder into the front panel, apparently removing and plugging in a headset with mic a few dozen times wears out the plastic isolator and pushes the internal pins outwards so you never get a connection again in under 3 months of use, I had made a thread about it a while back but it never saw a reply.

Bit mad a case that costs a few hundred £ that looks so well made has such a flimsy front panel.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey @TT Lily

Have Just tried to email the above address (cs3@thermaltkake.com.tw), and get the following response:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

cs3@thermaltkake.com.tw (cs3@thermaltkake.com.tw)
Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System (DNS) reported that the recipient's domain does not exist.

Could you please advise further?

James P

On 3/28/2024 at 4:53 AM, James P said:

Has anybody had any luck with a response?

Maybe @TT Lily can help?

Should we email the cs3@thermaltake.com.tw?

thank you

James

Hello James!

This email address is correct. Please double check your spelling and try sending your email again. Let me know if you encounter any difficulty!