GPU and CPU Cooler max length and Side Panels for Core P3 and P5

CJM

Hello, and a very Merry Christmas 

Nice to be here, long time system builder and service engineer, looking for a bit of advice please. I have looked quite extensively but can't seem to find an answer to my query. 

I am about to  build a new wall mount system for my cinema room, and have been led to the TT core series, most specifically either the core P3 Snow or P5 ti.

When browsing the specs of P3 and P5 as always there is a max length for GPU, but where does the 320mm take you to, is this level with the start of the cooling fans of for example a Corsair Hydro H100i CPU water cooler.

I currently have a Vega 64 Sapphire Radon Nitro (310mm) which I will be carrying over into the new case, along with a new x570 tomahawk and Ryzen X5800, will be upgrading the GPU at some point as well to either a 3070 or 3080.

Will all these mentioned components fit in the case without impeding airflow of GPU and Radiator, I suspect this max length only comes into play when a pump and reservoir are installed between the cooling radiator and gpu, also does mounting orientation of the GPU assist with this?

I would appreciate your input before splashing out on the case, looks like a fantastic piece of kit, but am hoping not to have to make too many sacrifices, hoping to be able to use full length vertical cards with water cooled cpu cooler with large fans to minimise noise.

Best Regards 

On 12/26/2020 at 7:37 AM, CJM said:

Hello, and a very Merry Christmas 

Nice to be here, long time system builder and service engineer, looking for a bit of advice please. I have looked quite extensively but can't seem to find an answer to my query. 

I am about to  build a new wall mount system for my cinema room, and have been led to the TT core series, most specifically either the core P3 Snow or P5 ti.

When browsing the specs of P3 and P5 as always there is a max length for GPU, but where does the 320mm take you to, is this level with the start of the cooling fans of for example a Corsair Hydro H100i CPU water cooler.

I currently have a Vega 64 Sapphire Radon Nitro (310mm) which I will be carrying over into the new case, along with a new x570 tomahawk and Ryzen X5800, will be upgrading the GPU at some point as well to either a 3070 or 3080.

Will all these mentioned components fit in the case without impeding airflow of GPU and Radiator, I suspect this max length only comes into play when a pump and reservoir are installed between the cooling radiator and gpu, also does mounting orientation of the GPU assist with this?

I would appreciate your input before splashing out on the case, looks like a fantastic piece of kit, but am hoping not to have to make too many sacrifices, hoping to be able to use full length vertical cards with water cooled cpu cooler with large fans to minimise noise.

Best Regards 

PM u

Thanks James for the PM

Have ordered the P5 TG Ti, coming Wednesday. 

Can you tell me if 1x side 1x top panel are available for the P5, I see that an upgrade kit was available containing 3 glass panels (1x front, 1 x side 1x top) but this seems to be no longer available. 

I woukd have liked to put 1 top and 1 side on the case to try and reduce dust. 

Is it possible to buy P5 TG side and top panels and fixings separately? 

• CJM changed the title to GPU and CPU Cooler max length and Side Panels for Core P3 and P5