Erling Haaland points out the 3 best midfielders currently

soikeo79

In a recent interview, striker Erling Haaland has selected the three best midfielders currently, who are the opponents that the Norwegian striker finds it hardest to face.
Erling Haaland chooses the 3 best midfielders currently

As tructiepbongda, Striker Erling Haaland is one of the best midfielders in the world at the moment. The Norwegian star is booming in Dortmund shirt. Since arriving at the Ruhr team in January 2021 he has scored 33 goals in 32 appearances in all competitions.
Striker Erling Haaland points out the 3 best midfielders in the world
Haaland points out the 3 best midfielders

Dortmund only had to spend 20 million euros for Haaland, but now his transfer fee has increased many times. Real, Barca, Juventus, Man City, MU or PSG accepted to spend a large amount of money to bring the player born in 2000 to leave Dortmund.

In a recent interview, striker Erling Haaland has selected the three best midfielders currently, who are the opponents that the Norwegian striker finds it hardest to face. I said:

"I've played against a lot of good midfielders. I think the three best midfielders in the world are Sergio Ramos, Virgil van Dijk and Kalidou Koulibaly. All three are very strong physically, but they are also very wise. think many strikers have the same thought with me ".

"Ramos is the best midfielder in the world for many years, his level is proven. What Van Dijk has done in the past is also great. As for Koulibaly, I think he has. The main kick in any club ".

Haaland was injured and retired at the end of 2020, the 20-year-old star will return in early 2021. During his convalescence, Dortmund faced many difficulties.