Can I have a reply to my emails and TT Webform contacts please?

CMDR_Evolution

Web contact 01/12:

Hello TT,

I recently bought one of your products:
Thermaltake S100 DDR4 Memory Lighting Kit

Item 'G' from your instruction manual connects your 3 pin mini wire to an ARGB connection. I have 2 other LED strips in my PC that have exactly the same mini connection but for the life of me, I can't find an adapter which fits (except your adapter item 'G'). I even bought some VDG to ARGB adapters but they're exactly the same size M/F so they don't slot together.

Please, please, please can you tell me exactly what your item uses or as a customer already, can I order 2 of item G from you please? I've honestly spent so long but everything looks like the same VDG thing which doesn't fit :(.

Thank you so much and stay safe,

No reply. 

Web contact 04/12:

Hello TT,

Sorry, I contacted you 3 days ago but I think the last request might have slipped the net. Below were the details and I still haven't been able to find out what your cables were called by my own research. I'd be so thankful if I could order two please?
Thank you,

No reply.

Email contact 08/12 to cs3@thermaltake.com.tw

Hiya Thermaltake,

I hope you're doing well and keep safe?

I'm thinking you might have a problem with your Web form contact but I'd luckily emailed copies of the 2 support requests and emailed them to myself, which can be seen below :). If you haven't had the two messages on your website then you have a bug in the contact form :(.

I work in tech and can sympathise that you must be busy with Covid and Christmas round the corner. As a Snr QA Engineer, I wanted to help by raising this directly in case you want to see if there's a web message problem and so you definitely get the support request as well.

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me please 🙏.

Thank you and kind regards,

No reply.

Email contact 13/12 to cs3@thermaltake.com.tw and support.uk@thermaltake.com:

Hello Thermaltake,

I've been trying every 4 days to contact you but I assume the previous channels aren't working. I hope I've got the right email now, fingers crossed. I guess you're not open on a Sunday but hopefully you'll be able to see this on Monday.

Please see the messages below and thank you so, so much. I've been trying to find an answer for a few weeks and I'm really stuck with my pc build. I'd greatly appreciate your help.

All the best,

Still no reply.

So created an account and listed everything here. I've put everything here and sent this email to cs3@thermaltake.com.tw and support.uk@thermaltake.com:

Hello Thermaltake, 

I've left it almost a month to give you time to catch up with Christmas happening etc but haven't heard back yet. I've tried many times to reach you (as you'll see below). Please get back to me. 

Best regards, 

• 2 weeks later...

Update: 

• I had a first response (thank you TT) after my 8 attempts above, in the form of an email from their marketing manager last week on Tuesday at 09:19am.
  • I replied within 30 mins at 09:45am and have been waiting to hear back, since then.
  • It'd been over a week, so I'd just sent a polite chaser to confirm my email came through okay and to see if things are okay from their side.

Update:

Still hadn't heard back so I forwarded the email to the other two email addresses I'd been trying before, in case Adam's been off work? So now, it's gone to Adam, cs3@thermaltake.com.tw and support.uk@thermaltake.com.

As you can see, I haven't mentioned Adam's last name in respect to keeping his work information private, of course. Plus, I'm sure you have your employee info on your side TT and presume that's enough.

I look forward to hearing back as I'm very tired of chasing and not hearing anything.

Kind regards

Thanks for you comment and good wishes! I ended up phoning them the other day and was pleasantly surprised that I managed to speak with him.

He said he hasn't heard back from the other team and due to the brexit situation, there's a backlog at the moment. He suggested I wait a couple of weeks and he'll get to me. If not, I'll give them another call. I'll update here with any news.

• 2 weeks later...

So it's been 2.5 weeks since I called Adam from TT (22nd Jan) but surprise, surprise, he never replied to my emails or gave me a call. 

To summarise everything:

I raised 2 webchat requests, sent 9 polite emails, created 4 forum posts and made a phone call. With all that, I had a single email back and then I was completely ignored and finally, lied to on the phone. 

What an absolute joke! I'm giving up now and will never use this company again. 

This is the most effort I've ever had to make with any company, ever. NEVER USE THERMALTAKE. They couldn't care less about their customers. Just look at their Trustpilot reviews and of course, you can see the trouble I've had. 

• 5 months later...

SMTP servers are particularly configured to make sure that your emails reach users’ inbox and don’t turn out to be inside the unsolicited mail folder. Buy SMTP server In this newsletter, we are able to share the pleasant SMTP service carriers with excessive email deliverability. We will even show you how to send your WordPress emails the usage of those SMTP offerings.

• 2 years later...