TT ITAKE APP STILL DOESN'T WORK

ReaperZ

Hello, I'm using the Thermaltake Level 20 RGB Gaming Mouse and the Level 20 RGB Gaming Mouse Pad and the the iTake software does not work at all on latest version. 

The software starts up saying "Device setting" then "Device Loaded" after that it would close without no warning even from the system tray and my mouse's rgb would turn off, I've been having this problem over the past 3 updates.

On 1/10/2021 at 11:29 PM, ReaperZ said:

Hello, I'm using the Thermaltake Level 20 RGB Gaming Mouse and the Level 20 RGB Gaming Mouse Pad and the the iTake software does not work at all on latest version. 

The software starts up saying "Device setting" then "Device Loaded" after that it would close without no warning even from the system tray and my mouse's rgb would turn off, I've been having this problem over the past 3 updates.

That sometimes happens to me, but not often. usually when some other Thermaltake or other RGB program is open.

Are you able to use the TT plus RGB software? Maybe you can't, I know my irgb 1000w PSU doesn't work great with TT plus even though it is 'supposed' to sync with it.

I can't imagine why they didn't just make the PSU fan to go into any of the million RGB controllers they make - with the reverse 9 pin USB.

The PSU has the normal 9 pin and everything else has the reverse, making it so your best bet is itake, which I don't really like.

* don't have the mouse and pad, but they really should have put that all in TT RGB plus - and what about Neon maker?

There are like 4 software tools for all this stuff, how hard is it to make them all work with any of the software?

and where the #### is my core p7?!?!?    😎

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...