Issue with TT View 71 ARGB and Gigabyte Board

5etH

Hi All,

i recently build an PC with that case and the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra and i can't get the RGB to work with my case...

I used Cable "E" and connected it to the GDV port at the bottom of the board.  

I did hold the "RGB Button" on the case for 3 secs and then the RGB is turned off and i can't seem to get it controlled via the RGB Fusion software.

Any suggestions or tipps on what to change to get it working, i can also provide pics or more information if needed.

Im new to the RGB topic so any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

5etH

Hello

Apologies if this is back to basics stuff..

Not an expert on this case/board, but from having a look at the manual for the Mobo I would check the following.

The VDG Headers on the board seem to have pin 1 reversed, depending on which one you connect to as below, not sure if there is a blanked pin to prevent wrong insertion of the 4 pin plug but would double check that, should be a small arrow to depict pin 1 (V) on the plug.

image.thumb.png.20ae263f2271fe71fa177752953c55ae.png

Also just to confirm, are you using the 4 pin cable? as it seems from the led manual that the gigabyte one will not work

image.png.b9ef0aa2b3d0ba050a6981a668513632.png

Failing that, BIOS Settings?

Hope this helps, if not maybe someone with a bit more knowledge of the case can offer assistance